Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Wrong Donations ANYMORE!

Quote Originally Posted by WussyPuss View Post
    ...outside of war, there are no wrong donations.
    So my wallbreakers are ok then? Lol
    Last edited by Tahoe; February 1st, 2019 at 11:16 AM.
    Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!
    Is it me, or does Kavan run like his trousers have fallen!
    Happy Holidays Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    So my wallbreakers are ok then? Lol
    Yours are “special” Tahoe... the wallbreakers break the walls and the healers fix them
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

outside of war, there are no wrong donations.
    That absurd.

I am always boosted when I am looting. Getting the wrong troops will usually ruin my attack. My attack is usually GoWiPe or goblins. Getting loons in my CC for a GoWiPe ruins my attack and waste 10 minutes of boost time while I wait to get the correct troops. If I get the wrong troops while raiding with goblins, no bid deal. I probably won't use them in the next 10 minutes anyway, still it waste 10 minutes.

OP, it has been suggested before. One guy had elaborate graphics to demonstrate. I think it has also been ruled out but I don't have the ruled out idea memorized. :P I would love it myself but I don't think we will see this.

To the people that say it's a clan management issue, that's true but it can be hard to find the person doing it. Once clan just responded to a thread saying they have someone that waits until others are not online and then donates the wrong troops. Though, I can usually figure out who is doing it by looking at their donation numbers on their profile.
    Last edited by StormHeart; February 2nd, 2019 at 05:46 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    That absurd.

I am always boosted when I am looting. Getting the wrong troops will usually ruin my attack. My attack is usually GoWiPe or goblins. Getting loons in my CC for a GoWiPe ruins my attack and waste 10 minutes of boost time while I wait to get the correct troops. If I get the wrong troops while raiding with goblins, no bid deal. I probably won't use them in the next 10 minutes anyway, still it waste 10 minutes.

OP, it has been suggested before. One guy had elaborate graphics to demonstrate. I think it has also been ruled out but I don't have the ruled out idea memorized. :P I would love it myself but I don't think we will see this.

To the people that say it's a clan management issue, that's true but it can be hard to find the person doing it. Once clan just responded to a thread saying they have someone that waits until others are not online and then donates the wrong troops. Though, I can usually figure out who is doing it by looking at their donation numbers on their profile.

You quoted me out of context... we do try to give peeps what they can use, any level is acceptable.

you don’t look before you attack?
    Farm 141
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 17 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

You quoted me out of context... we do try to give peeps what they can use, any level is acceptable.

you don’t look before you attack?
    I don't think I did. If so, how so? You said some other things in the post too but you still said that. Doesn't matter. It's cool, not interesting in picking a fight with you. You just hit a nerve. Because I'm boosted when I loot I don't appreciate looking and finding I need to request again.

I get the part about what they can use if they are requesting "any" though. Outside of war, we have some that do that. I try to get them to at the very least request any defense of any offense so I will have a clue as to what they need. Some, just won't take the time.
    Last edited by StormHeart; February 2nd, 2019 at 11:50 AM.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8
    My post is opinion unless I specifically state it's a fact.