Thread: fortune tree

fortune tree

hello, ♥i am a player of clash of clan. I am from BANGLADESH and i am enjoying it very much. But, it is a matter of sorrow that, i saw many base whose have X-MAS TREE, 6TH ANNIVERSARY CAKE, SPIKE-Y CACTUS, FORTUNE TREE, HALLOWEEN CAULDRON, HALLOWEEN OBSTACLE, SCARY PUMPKIN, FIREWORKS STASH. But, i have nothing. Please give me those nice things. Please, please, please, please, please, please....

#YULGCJLYV ,,,,, ♥it is my id code.

TALUKDER'S CAMP,,,,, ♥it is my base's name.♥

Please give me at list the Fortune tree. Please, please, please.♥

And, There are many people in Bangladesh who are playing clash of clan. So, please add a bangladeshi flag. So that, we can mark our base by our country flag.

Please,, please, please..

😥😦😞😭🙇🙏♥

Please,, ♥please,, please.......

Please, gift me those.....

Royal Recruits is the best card in CR, change my mind
    I don't think you said please enough. 18 times lol

I doubt there's any way to import the special obstacles into a players base, so you're out of luck here. They wouldn't be all that special if you could just have them given to you, especially if you weren't around when these obstacles were spawning, don't you think?

Also, adding more flags is currently ruled-out.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...=1#post4998514

Quote Originally Posted by devil9394 View Post
    Add new flags to the game: Unfortunately, adding a flag for each country is not possible because that would cause an excess of data and lag on weaker devices which run the application. This has nothing to do with any country and does not mean any country is more important than another, but for now the number of the flags will stay the same.

CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (TH11 - LV 179 - 45/50/18 - GG&EE 2B Each) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 129 - 20/23)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 12 - Gold I) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014

Begging won't get you very far, although they should add the Micronesian flag. download.png

Look at it, it is lush.

Millennial Club
    If begging works I think there's many things we can actually ask for from supercell