Thread: New Daily Discount Cycle

Question New Daily Discount Cycle

Two questions:

1) Now that the trader cycle has gone through one full cycle, how do you enjoy this cycle vs. last?

2) When will we see a new cycle?

Personally, I don't like this trader cycle. I think there should be a lot more variety. Here's an example:
    Day 1: 10x wall rings, 1 resource potion, 1 builder potion
    Day 2: 3x resource potion, 2 training potion, 1 book of hero
    Day 3: 1 training potion, 2 resource potions, 3 builder potions

Something like this... keep variety daily on the number of potions. Having 1 potion in the cycle per day hurts the speed of the game. Especially since the Clan Games have cut back drastically on the potions.

I'm sure there's a reason for this, but I'd like to see the trader cycle beefed up a little.

I really wanna see shovels more frequently...i am raring to buy a lot of them...
    TH9 | Level 264| 1674 war stars | 2B GG, 2B EE, 8.41m HH

Friend in Need 1.8 million | Sharing is Caring 47k | BH8 PB 4600
    Player Tag #CVL802G

Quote Originally Posted by Fattymeow View Post
    I really wanna see shovels more frequently...i am raring to buy a lot of them...
    Not sure if serious....

I wish they would remove the builder base potion... I think I've used 1 in the last 2 weeks only because a free one came in my shop and I wanted to at least take advantage of it. I'm maxed out at BB8 and while I think it's great for players that aren't as upgraded, it should still be less frequent.

Would be nice if shovels were x2 or x3 as well and less frequent. We like potions and books!

Quote Originally Posted by Fattymeow View Post
    😂😂😂. U will get them😂

Quote Originally Posted by TheFeldy View Post
    Not sure if serious....

I wish they would remove the builder base potion... I think I've used 1 in the last 2 weeks only because a free one came in my shop and I wanted to at least take advantage of it. I'm maxed out at BB8 and while I think it's great for players that aren't as upgraded, it should still be less frequent.

Would be nice if shovels were x2 or x3 as well and less frequent. We like potions and books!
    It's funny, I could say the exact same thing about training potions, I doubt I have boosted my th12 more then twice since Christmas, and that was just to get 2 quick war attacks in. I regularly need to sell a training potion to collect the free one.

Every items value is unique for each player.
    Last edited by Warios; January 29th, 2019 at 09:36 PM.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    It's funny, I could say the exact same thing about training potions, I doubt I have boosted my th12 more then twice since Christmas, and that was just to get 2 quick war attacks in. I regularly need to sell a training potion to collect the free one.

Every items value is unique for each player.
    That's exactly my point. They should mix it up but with better items and more of them. Last time there were x2 or x5 or x10. this time it's only the x5 or x10.

If wall rings is what you need, they should have those cycle based on your town hall level. I get that it's just one simple algorithm, but it would be nice to see this feature expanded.

So for you, what items do you even need? Or is the trader worthless to you?

The main thing I buy is hero books and occasional training potions. Very rarely will I buy a book of spells or heroes. I maxed or overstocked on potions. I'll use free wall rings from games but I'm not dropping 1k gems to do a couple of walls. Mostly, I look at the offers, laugh, and close it.

I only buy book of heros and the new cycle has more books then before so its great but.. the frequency of it not allowing buying them all.
    i hope it would be 1 book every 10 days and not first to second 20 days, then the other 2 in 10 days period.. it's not enough time to collect dark so I have to skip it