Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Optional Update

Quote Originally Posted by LEGGOMYEGGO View Post
    Our war lineup is not the issue...tried two different 20v20 wars with no match and two 15v15 also with no luck. The th12 was not included in any of these lineups. The very first 20v20 lineup that we tried was the exact same as the previous two wars in which an opponent was found both times in less than an hour. The lineup is consists of balanced bases: max th10s and 11s, so to say, "Instead of trying to game the system to get easy wars, try dropping defenses," is completely ridiculous. We have changed the lineup a couple times to make it as balanced as you could possibly imagine and we get no opponent. At this point we don't care about the difficulty of the opponent, we just want to play the game!
    Whatís with the townhall 3 at the bottom? Itís your lineup thatís causing the problems, no doubt. Not many clans are low loading the bottom anymore and the algorithm is trying to match you to a similar built clan. Judging by yourís and your enemiesí destruction percentages, itís doing a good job. Try a roster of 9-11 or 9-12. Thatís a common breakdown.

If a bag of skittles consists of only 2 different colors, then sure this is nautical hilarious. I also find it hard to believe that this has nothing to do with the update, but I'll accept that conclusion and await a further explanation as to why the MM is particularly steamboat today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    That Skittles comment definitely gave me a chuckle.

To the OP, correlation doesn't imply causality. One has nothing to do with the other. The update didn't change any game mechanics.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; January 29th, 2019 at 04:30 PM.

Chris, as previously stated THERE ARE NO TH3'S IN THE LINEUP

If a bag of skittles consists of only 2 different colors, then sure this is nautical hilarious. I also find it hard to believe that this has nothing to do with the update, but I'll accept that conclusion and await a further explanation as to why the MM is particularly steamboat today.
    All four of your available wars to view show you running the townhall 3 at the bottom. All the way back to the 28th of November. We are trying to help. You want to find a war, right? What’s the breakdown of the roster you used for the war ending on the 28th of January?
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; January 29th, 2019 at 04:30 PM.

Read the thread chris. There are no th3's. The lineup consists of all th10 and 11. We have changed the lineup twice from 20v20 to 15v15 and restarted the war search after pulling out most of the engineers. Don't care what you're seeing on cocp.it from november of 2018. Big help thanks

Millennial Club
    Try 30 for war . It took less than 3 mins for the past 3 wars we search.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    There is no th3 the entire lineup consists of th10 and 11
    It might be easier if you list the members that you're including in war. Experience level isn't a reliable measure of a player's strength, but I did notice that many of your TH10 and TH11 players have a lower XP level than your TH9 players and it appears many of them are missing lots of buildings. Do you include the level 97 Townhall 11 or the level 90 Townhall 10? And how many of the twenty TH10 and TH11 players you're including have inferno towers? I had trouble finding them in a lot of villages.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 18 - 641 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Millennial Club
    OPs definition of maxxed and balanced TH10s and TH11s must differ from what everyone else defines it as.

1. If experience is completely irrelevant when it comes to match-making, who cares what the XP of any given member is?
    2. No, the level 97 th11 is not in the lineup nor has he been in months.
    3. We don't have a level 90 th10...
    4. Our top 7 bases have infernos. Go ahead and tell me that this is the reason for the MM delay...we both know engineered clans are plentiful and we would be happy to get paired against one.
    5. If the MM algorithm isn't able to find a sufficient opponent within 24 hours due to the fact that the bottom half of our lineup doesn't have infernos, well, that's just pathetic.
    6. Look through my clan, pick any combo of 10, 15, or 20 members to take to war - post them here I will use them and we'll see how long the search takes given your expertise.
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    It might be easier if you list the members that you're including in war. Experience level isn't a reliable measure of a player's strength, but I did notice that many of your TH10 and TH11 players have a lower XP level than your TH9 players and it appears many of them are missing lots of buildings. Do you include the level 97 Townhall 11 or the level 90 Townhall 10? And how many of the twenty TH10 and TH11 players you're including have inferno towers? I had trouble finding them in a lot of villages.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    That Skittles comment definitely gave me a chuckle.

To the OP, correlation doesn't imply causality. One has nothing to do with the other. The update didn't change any game mechanics.
    When do you solve the search problem?😑