Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Just 50 wall piece remaining, is TH13 on the horizon!!

I hope th13 comes this year, Ill be maxed within a few months and want more to do

There was 2.5 years between TH11 and TH12...although it has been suggested that the Design team were just on a long 'vacation' in 2016/17!

As for TH13 within 12 months of TH12....?.... I doubt this very much, but hey..who knows!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 15 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : Early TH12.

Lads, seeing as we are discussing when th13 will be added. Why don’t we discuss what it is going to be.

each TH brings something unique:

TH9 - xbows (lavahound, witches, baby dragon)
    TH10 - infernos (miners, bowlers)
    TH11 - eagle (Ice Golem, E-Drag)
    TH12 - Gigatesla (Siege machines)

So us players need a new unique concept for TH13, defense wise (and attack wise)

What we thinking ladies and gents?
    Barb Empire
    Level 10 Clan looking for new members of any ability! Were a friendly bunch, so if you need a clan, then come and have a look!

#CR8J09UJ

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #64
    Don't tell anyone but Frodo is taller than Lach.
    Given the commitment to Operation Blue Skies it would be some challenge to fix that and then drop a new Town Hall level before seeing if the Mosquito bombers had successfully blown up the dam.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Given the commitment to Operation Blue Skies it would be some challenge to fix that and then drop a new Town Hall level before seeing if the Mosquito bombers had successfully blown up the dam.
    OMG OMG OMG, the unique concept for TH13 is Mosquito Bombers and a dam! released at the same time as Operation Blue Skies!!!

.. Yeah, that's how tho forum spins everything, lately :-)

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-16.17.16.18.16.18.18.17.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    OMG OMG OMG, the unique concept for TH13 is Mosquito Bombers and a dam! released at the same time as Operation Blue Skies!!!

.. Yeah, that's how tho forum spins everything, lately :-)

/Affront
    I almost spit out my cereal reading this!!! Too funny! Well played Affront.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    Since it is confirmed that we get mosquito bombers at TH 13, I call out for a nerf as they most certainly will be OP. But probably they wait until everybody gemmed it, money grabbers as they are.

The dam needs a nerf as well, since defenses already are too strong. Though I do predict that, just as the wall, it will not be built anyway.

Oh and with operation blue skies SC totally chose the wrong path.

Did I mention yet that CoC is dying?

Whilst I completely understand this, darian did say in an AMA, that he wouldn’t expect it to be another year before a new th drop...to my deference he might have said this long again, however, let’s not be silly, we are talking a multi billion dollar company, one thing doesn’t have to be independent of the other.

Edit: the one thing or the other would be blue skies and the new th.
    Last edited by Lozzle89; February 12th, 2019 at 02:37 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Amen! Forget th13 until endgame is fixed. Enough grinding, let’s have purpose!

TH12...level 240...65/65/40...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 33 mil...atb 6032

The longer the better Im still catching up with plenty to do thanks