Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New api token in game settings

Millennial Club

New api token in game settings

Hm, it was just added in the latest update. I didn't have it but downloaded the optional update and have it now. Maybe more API features are on the way?

Quote Originally Posted by orngeriohg View Post
    Hm, it was just added in the latest update. I didn't have it but downloaded the optional update and have it now. Maybe more API features are on the way?
    Presumably. I've not seen anything about it. But SC seem to release new API stuff to the people they work with, and who are in the NDA group (clashofstats and warmatch?) for a few months before it rolls out to the rest of us.
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    Presumably. I've not seen anything about it. But SC seem to release new API stuff to the people they work with, and who are in the NDA group (clashofstats and warmatch?) for a few months before it rolls out to the rest of us.
    Really? I never noticed anything extra on their site that hasn't been documented. I also didn't know that they were partnered with supercell, that's pretty cool.

Also, the fact that this feature was released for Clash Royale 7 months ago and doesn't seem to have any functionality sets my expectations very low, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by orngeriohg View Post
    Really? I never noticed anything extra on their site that hasn't been documented. I also didn't know that they were partnered with supercell, that's pretty cool.
    I don't mean that anything on clashofstats or warmatch is official SC stuff. But there are some devs (I think including those 2) who get early info
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends And (non-data) how max bases are ordered in war
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    I don't mean that anything on clashofstats or warmatch is official SC stuff. But there are some devs (I think including those 2) who get early info
    Just to clarify, there are developers that have gotten extra information that the rest of us haven't. Almost a year ago I was wondering how some sites were able to get the "founding date" of clans. We still can't get that
    Wheel of Time. Check us out at www.discord.me/wotcoc for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by mahalleinir View Post
    Just to clarify, there are developers that have gotten extra information that the rest of us haven't. Almost a year ago I was wondering how some sites were able to get the "founding date" of clans. We still can't get that
    Which one? Never saw that information on any stats websites.
    Tired of Clan Games Leechers? Follow your clan member activity with CGLeech !
    ===>More info on the official thread <===

Bonjour. A quoi sert le jeton API?

Does anybody found information about using auth token? How we can verify token and get user tag?