Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: API Token

Quote Originally Posted by LEGGOMYEGGO View Post
    Thanks Onyx. Could you recommend/list any apps or websites that I might be able to use the token with other than Clash of Stats? Anyone else please feel free to chime in as well...I've pulled API data before but have yet to find a way to pull player building & defense data specifically.
    I don't think anyone is using the API token yet - it seems it's only just been added to the game. There's no info on how to use it, but it's likely SC have shared it with one or two sites they work with. But it will take time for them to do anything with it. And it could be months before they make public how to use it so other developers can do something with it
    For info on CWL see: CWL survival guide and data posts: 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other)
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #12
    The API Token is a recent addition to Clash of Clans. Its main function is to verify account ownership for when we launch the World Championships registration website. Furthermore, with external sites such as Clash of Stats, it allows account owners to verify account ownership through the API token.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In fact, the mere act of opening the box will determine the state of the cat, although in this case there were three determinate states the cat could be in: these being Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious.
    -- Schrodinger's Moggy explained (Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies)

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    The API Token is a recent addition to Clash of Clans. Its main function is to verify account ownership for when we launch the World Championships registration website. Furthermore, with external sites such as Clash of Stats, it allows account owners to verify account ownership through the API token.
    Does it allow API users/developers to do that currently? Itís not listed in the documentation anywhere.
    Last edited by orngeriohg; January 30th, 2019 at 05:40 AM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by orngeriohg View Post
    Does it allow API users/developers to do that currently? It’s not listed in the documentation anywhere.
    Not yet. Once we have the World Championships registration site up and running, the token will be able to be used by API developers.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In fact, the mere act of opening the box will determine the state of the cat, although in this case there were three determinate states the cat could be in: these being Alive, Dead, and Bloody Furious.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tI8ijLpZaHk most likely we are permitted to pull out some statistic data but with data on player building and defense data specifically that I dont know...

Not yet. Once we have the World Championships registration site up and running, the token will be able to be used by API developers.
    Thanks for the quick response- I look forward to seeing how it works!

Good Morning Darian, will it be possible in the future to have an update of the bees that also allows you to see how many stars you play in multiplayer?

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by MazinKaiser View Post
    Good Morning Darian, will it be possible in the future to have an update of the bees that also allows you to see how many stars you play in multiplayer?

I am sorry, but I'm not entirely sure what you're asking here. Bees?
    AKA Tank Puppy

Base, I think they meant ... is the total number of stars a player has collected via multiplayer battles available is the question, I'd guess

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181

Honey bees from Hay Day perhaps?
    Last edited by LynnK2015; January 31st, 2019 at 09:56 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread