Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: TH8 is getting a bit boring: what should I do?

Thanks all for the replies, as I don’t want to rush without thinking I’m still TH8 and maxing out while figuring out a moment that I’ll make the jump. I have already decided not to max out literally everything as I have 2 examples in my clan of people who both quitted for a while because they were frustratred by the grind for gold while everything else was done already (like weeks of no use for elixir, seems extremly boring to me).

At this moment I have maxed out my walls, Air Defenses, Air Sweeper, all offensive buildings except 2 barracks that are level 9 (will certainly max those out, one at a time). Working on Tesla’s right now (going to lvl 4), neglecting my other defenses a bit. People said to me that tesla’s are more important to max out, is this correct? They seem very powerful to me indeed. I’ll ignore mortars (lvl 3-4) and Wizard Towers (all lvl 4) as those aren’t very useful except for protecting loot but I usually spend everything except for 500k-500k to make sure I can always farm so no need for good loot protection. This might become a problem now though as my walls are done...

In lab I’m now working on my balloons going to lvl 5. I’m a huge barch fan so I don’t really use goblins, but I might throw those in as well. I am planning on certainly maxing out giants/wizards /wb and both rage and heal, and I think that’s sufficient for going TH9.

Any comments or critiques? I know people who want to max out literally everything won’t agree but I’m convinced that it’s not in my best interest to do that, that’s why I want to make an earlier (but well thought) jump to TH9.
    Played once CoC in the past... came back on December 6, 2018, with a fresh account. Same name: RagingRabbit. TH9. Clan: ClashPros.
    Looking for a new clan. Requirements:
    English/Dutch speaking Active (chat, donations, war) Willing to put me in CWL
    Would be cool to have, but not necessary: lvl 5 donation perk

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...iyBBOIkiU8nopm check out this vedio...it will bring your interest back....You will back in the Game Soon

Quote Originally Posted by RagingRabbit View Post
    Thanks all for the replies, as I don’t want to rush without thinking I’m still TH8 and maxing out while figuring out a moment that I’ll make the jump. I have already decided not to max out literally everything as I have 2 examples in my clan of people who both quitted for a while because they were frustratred by the grind for gold while everything else was done already (like weeks of no use for elixir, seems extremly boring to me).

At this moment I have maxed out my walls, Air Defenses, Air Sweeper, all offensive buildings except 2 barracks that are level 9 (will certainly max those out, one at a time). Working on Tesla’s right now (going to lvl 4), neglecting my other defenses a bit. People said to me that tesla’s are more important to max out, is this correct? They seem very powerful to me indeed. I’ll ignore mortars (lvl 3-4) and Wizard Towers (all lvl 4) as those aren’t very useful except for protecting loot but I usually spend everything except for 500k-500k to make sure I can always farm so no need for good loot protection. This might become a problem now though as my walls are done...

In lab I’m now working on my balloons going to lvl 5. I’m a huge barch fan so I don’t really use goblins, but I might throw those in as well. I am planning on certainly maxing out giants/wizards /wb and both rage and heal, and I think that’s sufficient for going TH9.

Any comments or critiques? I know people who want to max out literally everything won’t agree but I’m convinced that it’s not in my best interest to do that, that’s why I want to make an earlier (but well thought) jump to TH9.
    Honestly, you're not in a bad spot defensively. The biggest thing is to have your dark barracks upgraded, your dark troops maxed, and your King at level 10 before you upgrade. This will make the TH9 grind less overwhelming. When you do upgrade, remember the ABCDE's of TH9:

Always. Be. Collecting. Dark. Elixir.

Prioritize it in every raid from day 1, your heroes will be what takes the longest, now that walls are cheaper. Only attack for 2000+ oil, and the gold and jelly will take care of itself.

Centennial Club
    th8 is an extreme waste of loot, especially elixir since you cant use it on walls. i skipped it once my walls were done. you should never be wasting (having full storages) any loot. go to th9 and start your queen!