Thread: No Cannon

No Cannon

How would I go about not building the cannon in the tutorial? I've searched everywhere, and no one explains or shows how to skip building the cannon or barracks, etc.

Millennial Club
    What would u want to skip. No one teaches u not to build any defence building. Usually they will encourage u to build everything.

Millennial Club
    Play it the same way everyone play

Quote Originally Posted by CJGangsta View Post
    How would I go about not building the cannon in the tutorial? I've searched everywhere, and no one explains or shows how to skip building the cannon or barracks, etc.

Any particular reason why you want no cannon this is NOT the place to discuss this, ask someone who has done it before, you should actually follow to tutorial like everyone else like Bobenzochris said.

Anyway it doesn't help you in any way possible, actually it lowers your game experience by leaving your defense helpless.

Royal Recruits is the best card in CR, change my mind
    Quote Originally Posted by CJGangsta View Post
    As far as I know, you can't NOT build the Cannon in the tutorial. Not that it matters much anyhow since you'd have to build everything at your current TH level anyhow before moving up to the next level.

I sense an aspiring engineer hehehe
    Last edited by DARDANIUS; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:26 PM.

CoC Accounts: Darkwind™ (TH11 - LV 179 - 45/50/18 - GG&EE 2B Each) | DARDANIUS (TH10 - LV 129 - 20/23)

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 12 - Gold I) - We are recruiting! Interested in joining? Click here!
    Clashing since January 2014

Millennial Club
    Also if u skip any upgrade I think you can progress to the next th