Thread: Th9 War Base Tips

Fresh Spawn

Th9 War Base Tips

Iím pretty new to town hall 9 and Iíve not really sure how to build a good war base. Iíve watched a few YouTube videos on it. What are some tips I can use to improve this base I made for war?
    https://imgur.com/gallery/enX8LNw

Millennial Club
    Check out some of those vase share above.

Go to king Clasher channel . That's the best war base . for max th9 , no other th9 can 3 star you . even a th10 will find it tough . no th9 even stands a chance against it. I highly recommend it.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by chasladd View Post
    Iím pretty new to town hall 9 and Iíve not really sure how to build a good war base. Iíve watched a few YouTube videos on it. What are some tips I can use to improve this base I made for war?
    https://imgur.com/gallery/enX8LNw

I would change the ad positions. The eastern ad and the ad near the king can be reached easily with a queen walk or a small kill squad.

I thank that is good base. See how it works during the battle and eliminate weak points

Last edited by Juliannex; February 8th, 2019 at 02:39 PM.

Th9 War Base Tips

At TH 9, it is best to create your own base. Look at war bases online to get a rough idea. Don't copy them directly. The most effective bases are self made bases because the traps aren't posted online for anyone to see. Of course the base may not be the best but you can make changes depending on how it fares in war.

Regards
    Sammy
    Showbox

I need to make a good base

Quote Originally Posted by sammyalax View Post
    At TH 9, it is best to create your own base. Look at
    war bases online to get a rough idea. Don't copy them directly. The most effective bases are self made bases because the traps aren't posted online for anyone to see. Of course the base may not be the best but you can make changes depending on how it fares in war.

Regards
    Sammy
    Showbox
    Hey, do u play coc?? If u play then can u help me in making a good base