Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I create a good AnTi 3-Star Base

How do I create a good AnTi 3-Star Base

All I want to know is how to create a good AnTi 3 Star war bases. Most of the bases that I see on youtube are usually not AnTi-3-Star Base. I am a halfway max th9 with most walls level. People keep 3 starring all of my bases so if you guys could give me some tips on how to make a good war base that is anti-3-star I would appreciate a lot.

Also, I don't need the base to defend against Th11 & Th12, only defend against Th9 & 10.

Millennial Club
    There no anti 3s bases. Even th12 get 3 starred

I recently switched to a design solely focused on protecting DE and it has been working very well. Getting 1-2* on my base is a joke (my base is near the outside), but very few get 3* (especially when ED is in CC). My non DE resources are always maxed so all I care about now is DE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravedigger01 View Post
    All I want to know is how to create a good AnTi 3 Star war bases. Most of the bases that I see on youtube are usually not AnTi-3-Star Base. I am a halfway max th9 with most walls level. People keep 3 starring all of my bases so if you guys could give me some tips on how to make a good war base that is anti-3-star I would appreciate a lot.

Also, I don't need the base to defend against Th11 & Th12, only defend against Th9 & 10.
    As Bobenzochris explained, there is no such thing as an 'anti 3-star base'. There will be a way to 3 star any base.

Brickbang

Clash of Clans:TH8 -#P9JUV0Y0Q | Boom Beach:HQ9-#9C82UV2Y8
    YouTube Channel- Brickbang Gaming
    Current Clan: Little Havana

Millennial Club
    Thks for supporting

Quote Originally Posted by Bobenzochris View Post
    There no anti 3s bases. Even th12 get 3 starred
    Of course any base can be 3-starred. That’s not the point, though. An anti-3 is a base that’s designed to be hard to get 3 stars. An anti-2 base is a base that’s designed to be hard to get 2 stars. Anti-2 usually has the TH protected in the core and also generally a ring style base. Anti-3 doesn’t care as much about the TH and typically has it on the outside of the base.

I do not recommend running anti-3 as a home base. If you ever see someone asking for an anti-3 base then they’re most likely looking for a war base.

Don't bother dude, most players here are farmers in crystals or golds. If you want a real anti-3, search for those TH 9 pushing clans, some of them have real wicked base design that it looks easy at first, but it's really not. Most designed the base themselves. If you can't join their clan, then do the traps yourself and test it out in I suggest in master 1+

Millennial Club
    But I don't really feel there's a need to find a anti 3s base. Match up with stronger th no matter what base u use also no use.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaos765 View Post
    Of course any base can be 3-starred. That’s not the point, though. An anti-3 is a base that’s designed to be hard to get 3 stars. An anti-2 base is a base that’s designed to be hard to get 2 stars. Anti-2 usually has the TH protected in the core and also generally a ring style base. Anti-3 doesn’t care as much about the TH and typically has it on the outside of the base.

I do not recommend running anti-3 as a home base. If you ever see someone asking for an anti-3 base then they’re most likely looking for a war base.

Yes, hard to believe two people came in and said there is no anti-three.

OP, Anti-three at TH9? Very difficult at TH9. TH9 was my favorite for a long, long time. I stayed a TH9 for three years, refusing to budge but SC finally made enough changes that I had to let it go. Now, I don't even want a TH9. Of course, gotta be nine before you can be a 12.

Try your hardest at nine to defend. You can against many things but not much can withstand a TH9 using witch slap. I almost never fail with that attack at TH9. I still have three TH9s, two are babies. They will all work on maxing their Royals then going to 10.

I have a TH9 base that is very hard to three-star but you won't find it out there anywhere because I built it. It too get's three-starred at times.

Using a very common base at any TH level is a poor choice. An experienced TH9 will have seen it many times. Even if you copy some other person's base you need to learn to build bases. I know it's hard. Look for videos from One Hive on base building. They are long and complicated and I had to watch them many times. I'm still not great but I do okay, just okay.

I can't help you find a base. It's REALLY hard to remain standing in war for a TH9 these days. Get to 10 but I'd max those Royals out first. Most will say you don't need to do that. No, you don't NEED too but it's a very good idea.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Banned
    True all bases can be 3 stared, but there must be bases out there that are hard to totally defeat.