Thread: Lost my account

Fresh Spawn

Lost my account

Dear Supercell,

A few years ago I opened the Clash of clans account named (Dont remember) and which was later changed into DRAGONSTRIKER and again, to GamerJanith.

So a couple of months ago, I tried to login for the first time *after* the Supercell ID came in. I logged in and chose the email for my base, which asked me to load my previous base. And after clicking on "Load"I got prompted with a message saying "SupercellID Or something". Then I had to create a Supercell ID. After creating one, I proceeded. With the bearing of all the trouble I had to go through and the innocent hope of finally getting back my account, i pressed load ( or go ).

But instead of loading into my base, it loaded into the one supercell gave me when i logged to the new coc (th1 base). I tried redoing everything but nothing worked.

Everytime I choose my email, it asks if I want to load in to my GamerJanith Base, and after I press Load, It wants me to login to my Supercell ID. And after that, I get redirected back to the same old beginner base.

SO after a few days of my first attempt to login to the game, I contacted Supercell using the Support in my android device. (Help and Support and Press No, Then direct Message Supercell)

So I explained my issue in full detail, gave my tag, name, lvl, th, and all the devices *I* played on. The chatting continued for a few days and when I tried to login the next day, What I saw on the screen was "Your account has been permanently banned
    for phishing". This was the Town Hall 1 I was on.

And after that, i never got to contact Supercell again. So here I am, trying one final attempt to get my account back , which I loved very much and spent hours of playtime on.

Here's the Details

Name -
    "DRAGONSTRIKER" changed to "GamerJanith"Town hall level - 10
    Player Tag - #2G0QCY9G0 Or #2GOQCY9GO

Clan - Do not remember
    Email of the base - team7onthemove@gmail.com
    Devices Accessed : ( From the very beginning )

Samsung Galaxy S Duos
    A small samsung phone
    Samsung Galaxy J1
    ( I contacted Supercell to report a Graphic Glitch using this device*
    Samsung Galaxy E7 (Pushed to Champion League )
    BlueStacks using a Core 2 Duo Computer
    Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE
    HTC Desire 626
    Bluestacks using a Intel Celereon Tab
    One Plus 5

What is your desicion, please reply to this post.

Yours Sincerely,
    Xtream.

Quote Originally Posted by XtreamYT View Post
    So a couple of months ago, I tried to login for the first time *after* the Supercell ID came in. I logged in and chose the email for my base, which asked me to load my previous base. And after clicking on "Load"I got prompted with a message saying "SupercellID Or something".
    Everytime I choose my email, it asks if I want to load in to my GamerJanith Base, and after I press Load, It wants me to login to my Supercell ID. And after that, I get redirected back to the same old beginner base.
    i guess following picture appeared.

this means your village is saved with supercell id. you may have shared your village or device and the person saved it with supercell id.

SO after a few days of my first attempt to login to the game, I contacted Supercell using the Support in my android device. (Help and Support and Press No, Then direct Message Supercell)

So I explained my issue in full detail, gave my tag, name, lvl, th, and all the devices *I* played on. The chatting continued for a few days and when I tried to login the next day, What I saw on the screen was "Your account has been permanently banned
    for phishing". This was the Town Hall 1 I was on.
    you havent answered properly during owner verification. you will never get back your village if you cant answere properly all questions.

So here I am, trying one final attempt to get my account back , which I loved very much and spent hours of playtime on.
    no one here is able to help you. you have to deal with the ingame support.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; January 26th, 2019 at 05:42 PM.