Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Limited individual rewards for Clan Games - like SCCWL

Lightbulb Limited individual rewards for Clan Games - like SCCWL

I like how at the end of SCCWL you get to choose N people to get extra rewards; it would be nice if the same feature were implemented for Clan Games.

N could be based on some metric like number of players maxed out or percentage of clan members participating or average points or clan level or something.

This would help with the common frustration where I get 4k or 8k points and someone gets the same rewards with only 50 points. This system would work without penalizing that person, just rewarding the people who contribute.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Whateverman View Post
    I like how at the end of SCCWL you get to choose N people to get extra rewards; it would be nice if the same feature were implemented for Clan Games.

N could be based on some metric like number of players maxed out or percentage of clan members participating or average points or clan level or something.

This would help with the common frustration where I get 4k or 8k points and someone gets the same rewards with only 50 points. This system would work without penalizing that person, just rewarding the people who contribute.

Yes! This is a great idea 👍, this should be implemented to the game in the coming months. Only for those who get good points in clan games without being rude to the people who get 50 or 100 points. Thanks for posting.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    While this isn't technucally a ruled out idea, it is still extremely unlikely to be implemented IMO. It isn't all that far away from an idea which is ruled out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

New Bloke/Chick

Personally, I'd hate that. I like that clan games are a clan effort and individuals contribute what they can. Rather than forcing this restriction on all clans, many who wouldn't want it, couldn't you enforce this within your own clan. Set minimum points limits in clan games and kick those who don't make the limit?

This idea is good but what about players who have multiple accounts ( more than 2 I am saying). You can't expect them to get full points every single time. Some accounts are not for raiding they just have them to donate machines and troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Traimus View Post
    Personally, I'd hate that. I like that clan games are a clan effort and individuals contribute what they can. Rather than forcing this restriction on all clans, many who wouldn't want it, couldn't you enforce this within your own clan. Set minimum points limits in clan games and kick those who don't make the limit?
    I don't understand your feedback. I'm not proposing any restrictions.

I'm suggesting that the clan leadership can provide extra rewards for members at the end of a games, just like in SCCWL. They could choose members who contribute more points - they're the reason the clan benefited from the rewards, not the 50-point getters - or any other metric. Again, just like SCCWL.
    Last edited by Whateverman; February 8th, 2019 at 04:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IgnotusPeverell View Post
    This idea is good but what about players who have multiple accounts ( more than 2 I am saying). You can't expect them to get full points every single time. Some accounts are not for raiding they just have them to donate machines and troops.
    Exactly, the clan leadership would be able to choose which account(s) get extra rewards. If you have two accounts that got 4k and 50, you could choose to give the 50 point account the bonus - like a special reward tier or something.

Just like in SCCWL - you can choose anyone, not just the top star getters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    While this isn't technucally a ruled out idea, it is still extremely unlikely to be implemented IMO. It isn't all that far away from an idea which is ruled out.
    Do you have a link to the ruled-out idea?

Forum Champion
    Do you have a link to the ruled-out idea?
    I can’t link it but it’s the sticky (yellow) thread at the top of this sub forum titled “Read before posting:ruled out ideas....” The list doesn’t necessarily mean that the idea will never make it into the game but that it’s not allowed for discussion here on the forums. Your idea isn’t on it but it is similar to another.

This one? "*Ability to set points threshold required in order to gain rewards from clan games or to vary the tier received according to individual contribution."

My idea is quite different - it's taking the mechanism that SC developed for SCCWL (individual rewards based on clan performance) and applying it to Clan Games as well. The clan could choose to award all 50 point getters with additional rewards if they felt so inclined - nobody is being penalized like the ruled-out suggestion.