Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Next revenge

Banned

Next revenge

It took six years before we could begin battles without a unit selected.

Is it too much to ask to have a "Next" button in your revenge section so you can just jump right to the next available revenge, if available at all? I don't want to click revenge on 50 different opponents just to see it work three times.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Too similar to this RULED OUT idea:

Graphical Interface Related:
    *Separate tab in chat for troop requests
    *Revenge list indicate online/shielded or currently attackable without having to click each person’s button
    *Ability to hide certain attacks in battle logs
    *Show loot/trophies which were available on battle logs in addition to what was earned
    *When revenge used – defense log includes original attack results (resources/trophies/%/stars)
    *Modify Att/Def Won stat to include losses as well, example: Attacks: 38/12 Defenses: 3/12
    *Add comma or space at thousands space in ALL places: Upgrade buttons, spell/troop buttons, shop, etc.
    *Allow iOS Device battery indicator icon to be displayed while in-game
    *Ability to turn on white buffer lines without moving building/decoration
    *Add a League Chat area

Reference this sticky

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    No it isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by techcare View Post
    I don't want to click revenge on 50 different opponents just to see it work three times.
    It works 3 times for you? Geez, yours is working better than my revenge button

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post

Graphical Interface Related:
    *Separate tab in chat for troop requests
    *Revenge list indicate online/shielded or currently attackable without having to click each person’s button
    *Ability to hide certain attacks in battle logs
    *Show loot/trophies which were available on battle logs in addition to what was earned
    *When revenge used – defense log includes original attack results (resources/trophies/%/stars)
    *Modify Att/Def Won stat to include losses as well, example: Attacks: 38/12 Defenses: 3/12
    *Add comma or space at thousands space in ALL places: Upgrade buttons, spell/troop buttons, shop, etc.
    *Allow iOS Device battery indicator icon to be displayed while in-game
    *Ability to turn on white buffer lines without moving building/decoration
    *Add a League Chat area

Reference this sticky
    The ruled out section is a joke. So many 'ruled out' things have come to pass, so no, I won't reference that sticky.

Also, it isn't in the ruled out section, and I'm not proposing anything similar to what is there.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by techcare View Post
    The ruled out section is a joke. So many 'ruled out' things have come to pass, so no, I won't reference that sticky.
    I suggest you do. If you regularly post things which are in it, then you are likely to receive infractions rather than just having the thread removed.

Also, it isn't in the ruled out section, and I'm not proposing anything similar to what is there.
    It is only just different enough to get past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)