Thread: Supercell ever thought about making PC or Console games?

Supercell ever thought about making PC or Console games?

I think supercell should think about moving up from Mobile games. Alot of their mobile games are big succeses in the store, and I think it would be cool if they thought about making PC or Console with their already existing Clash universe

Quote Originally Posted by XavierTheIdea View Post
    I think supercell should think about moving up from Mobile games. Alot of their mobile games are big succeses in the store, and I think it would be cool if they thought about making PC or Console with their already existing Clash universe
    Not when they have small teams Who are Highly focused and committed to work together on developing the game for mobile users. PC and Console = whole new forest to work and that requires more people, which is I believe supercell won't do for now. to me every bussiness is looking to expand.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SamirMishra View Post
    Not when they have small teams Who are Highly focused and committed to work together on developing the game for mobile users. PC and Console = whole new forest to work and that requires more people, which is I believe supercell won't do for now. to me every bussiness is looking to expand.
    I strongly agree with SamirMishra because Supercell is a very small team, Don't think they will do this anytime soon.

What's the difference with playing on a PC and on a mobile? Just get an iPad or a huge tablet if you want a bigger screen to play Supercell's games on. I'm pretty sure Supercell won't release PC games soon, they are definitely too small to focus on both Mobile and PC/Console platforms, innit?
    Last edited by Clash12344321; January 27th, 2019 at 12:56 PM.