Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Lets add unicorns

Quote Originally Posted by aeo719 View Post
    Ok... now anybody that has raised unicorns knows that it takes a lot of work to clean up after them.. or are you just going to let little piles popping up all over the place..... just trying to be realistic..... think people... please
    A few pages back, we did consider that, conclude it would be a good revenue generator ....

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Agree, iGroot! +1

It is also a significant revenue enhancement opportunity for them. Where you have ponies, you have stables. And wherever there are stables, you need shovels, lots of shovels. At the current shovel cost of 500 gems each, that means lots of revenue. No brainer for them then, they should do it!

Last edited by rowman; June 11th, 2019 at 05:05 PM.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by aeo719 View Post
    Ok... now anybody that has raised unicorns knows that it takes a lot of work to clean up after them.. or are you just going to let little piles popping up all over the place..... just trying to be realistic..... think people... please
    It is 100% biodegradeable. And exactly what do you think they use to make the grass in your base grow today.....fertilizer!

If we are doing unicorns then they need to do chickens as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TNTChicken View Post
    If we are doing unicorns then they need to do chickens as well.
    Agreeable, provided it is the correct chicken ....

Awesome. The chickens would eat special rainbow corn called uni-corn that keeps their colours bright. (The corn acts in a similar way to the shrimp that flamingos eat to keep their feathers pink.)

Edit: We don’t actually feed the chickens, but the backstory might be that the corn is grown by some Hayday farms and donated to feed Clash rainbow chickens.
    Last edited by LeethalForce; June 11th, 2019 at 10:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeethalForce View Post
    Awesome. The chickens would eat special rainbow corn called uni-corn that keeps their colours bright. (The corn acts in a similar way to the shrimp that flamingos eat to keep their feathers pink.)

Edit: We don’t actually feed the chickens, but the backstory might be that the corn is grown by some Hayday farms and donated to feed Clash rainbow chickens.
    So I get to raid the HayDay-farm of my wife with clash troops? For corn? Awesome!
    I'll die the very same day I'd do that (or lose essential parts of my body), but I'll die happy with a smile on my face!

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    So I get to raid the HayDay-farm of my wife with clash troops? For corn? Awesome!
    I'll die the very same day I'd do that (or lose essential parts of my body), but I'll die happy with a smile on my face!
    I can’t stop laughing!

Maybe they could also do a flying Pegasus

I want pets!!!

We can have collections of pets as Misc. Achievements.

Every time a new creature is visible in our village it is added to our collection.
    (Maybe can add limited duration bonus effects to various pet categories like More gold/slicer or DE generation, Fast builders)

It can also be like whenever a creature visit our village then the plants appear faster for maybe 30 mins. Showing that the magical forest is happy by it's visit.