Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 56 of 56

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Fepa Event] Forum CWL round 5

  1. #51
    So how went yours cwl?
    My clan break apart in middle of cwl, but we almost got to champs 1....

  2. #52
    Forum Champion
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Bad Newz, VA.
    Posts
    5,499
    Quote Originally Posted by WerewolfXS View Post
    So how went yours cwl?
    My clan break apart in middle of cwl, but we almost got to champs 1....
    Sorry to hear that Wolf. Hopefully we can get enough for FE next season? We moved up to champions 3 in LBT and won every war. That said, I had my worst CWL ever! No specifics but definitely not a good showing on my part.

  3. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Sorry to hear that Wolf. Hopefully we can get enough for FE next season? We moved up to champions 3 in LBT and won every war. That said, I had my worst CWL ever! No specifics but definitely not a good showing on my part.
    Isn't that bad as it sounds, we just moved almost everyone to another clan when the leader that was on a break got back and wanted to show who is the real leader....
    Sorry to hear that u didnt do well, I did pretty well with fees triples and no fails, even got 0 star on defense, but after Soo many seasons of cwl I finally got tripled

    Next season I will be able to be on the first days, will be joining my ship at day 5 and still think that the sonner we start recruiting, bigger the chances of having enough members to do fe

    Second edit, ppl at my clan are saying about send some 12 to war at forums so will be pretty probably that we will have more than enough next season.
    Last edited by WerewolfXS; February 10th, 2019 at 01:26 PM.

  4. #54
    TullSadum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    The Alps
    Posts
    3,961
    yeah, we better get started sooner, maybe I‘ll post a thread tonight even.
    btw, if you want any of the specifics BigD won‘t disclose... mum‘s the word

    Have Fun
    TS

    EDiT: I really have to work on my attack skills too, any clan where I could watch and learn some high end Th12 war strats?
    Last edited by TullSadum; February 11th, 2019 at 11:07 AM.


    fresh TH13, lvl 224 ... 65/65/41/5
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet .
    Journey to full Lavas Video.

  5. #55
    Forum Champion
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Bad Newz, VA.
    Posts
    5,499
    Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    yeah, we better get started sooner, maybe I‘ll post a thread tonight even.
    btw, if you want any of the specifics BigD won‘t disclose... mum‘s the word

    Have Fun
    TS

    EDiT: I really have to work on my attack skills too, any clan where I could watch and learn some high end Th12 war strats?
    Why do today what can be put off until tomorrow? That’s what I always say!

  6. #56
    Just come to my home clan when u can Tull, we are with 50 right know but we can always make a space after sometime and you can talk with our leadership about getting few of us to help in Fe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •