Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Fepa Event] Forum CWL round 5

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    Could’ve at least kept it open. Some don’t check the forums often.
    We should open it sonner so that ppl can have more time to join

Pro Member
    If anybody knows a spot for a TH12 for CWL please let me know. Else gasssppp I will have to go on global
    TH12 | Gold/E Grab - 2+ Billion | Heroic Heist - 16+ mill | Heros - 60/60/30 | Leader in The Kelly Gang - level 16 clan | War Stars - 1000+ | Aussie

Quote Originally Posted by Smee View Post
    If anybody knows a spot for a TH12 for CWL please let me know. Else gasssppp I will have to go on global
    Will just go ask on kik, think home clan have just spun, but bound to be plenty others that haven't yet

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deadnettle View Post
    Will just go ask on kik, think home clan have just spun, but bound to be plenty others that haven't yet
    Thank you ma'am
    TH12 | Gold/E Grab - 2+ Billion | Heroic Heist - 16+ mill | Heros - 60/60/30 | Leader in The Kelly Gang - level 16 clan | War Stars - 1000+ | Aussie

Quote Originally Posted by Smee View Post
    Thank you ma'am
    Battle@Hogwarts would be glad to have you, they're in m1 and will be spinning around 2000gmt, international clan, don't think they have other aussies, but generally active across most timezones.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deadnettle View Post
    Battle@Hogwarts would be glad to have you, they're in m1 and will be spinning around 2000gmt, international clan, don't think they have other aussies, but generally active across most timezones.
    Perfect, thanks Heather

Millennial Club
    The FE leftovers are at Lil Bean Town #PQJC8VUY If there are more TH 12 mavericks .....feel free to join us.

........ Not the ones with a 2 digit XP-level of course.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

Quote Originally Posted by MiCra View Post
    The FE leftovers are at Lil Bean Town #PQJC8VUY If there are more TH 12 mavericks .....feel free to join us.

........ Not the ones with a 2 digit XP-level of course.
    2 digits? We had anyone like this in any fe? Hahaha
    Still would be a good handcap sop that master 1 is fun enough with that many 12.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by WerewolfXS View Post
    2 digits? We had anyone like this in any fe? Hahaha
    Still would be a good handcap sop that master 1 is fun enough with that many 12.
    Hint for poster #37...... TH 12 in 2 months.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

Quote Originally Posted by MiCra View Post
    Hint for poster #37...... TH 12 in 2 months.
    He got banned, so no forum event to him ��
    Don't need to worry about this one, maybe ppl that will follow his footsteps....