Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Fepa Event] Forum CWL round 5

Sorry guys, I've to sign out this time. See you soon, hopefully. 🙂

Now that this season has officially been called off, would just like to take opportunity to consult those who have been taking part, over what to do about our placement in the fleapit this month. I could drop it back down to crystal 2 during our season off, to make it more suitable for a mixed line up, by entering my 15 lowest accounts there, but I have the impression that some may have strong opinions about how CWL should be played, and might not be happy with this. It's your event, so up to you - let me know here how you feel about this. Thanks.

Is anyone else running a CWL that I can come join? I need medals for the champion statue.

Quote Originally Posted by COCTheBlackPearl View Post
    Is anyone else running a CWL that I can come join? I need medals for the champion statue.
    Sure, some of our alliance clans are running all 12 cwls and looking for more numbers, will get some details and send them via pm

sorry for being slow, I am always in just as an FYI in future, I just don’t get on forum to find the sign up sheet as much as I guess I should, anyway I will be ready whenever called upon, gl wherever you may be guys
    ~NgHtRwLR~
    TH12 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 30
    level 208 1613 war stars 5757 cups PB
    semi-finalist in 1v1 forum cup TH10 div
    member of the 2018 no dip Championship clan

Forum Contender
    Could’ve at least kept it open. Some don’t check the forums often.

Banned
    What is this?

Forum Contender
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun305 View Post
    What is this?
    This was the sign up thread for the forum CWL clans, Forum Fleapit and Forum Events. Unfortunately, we didn’t get enough sign ups this season to post a full roster on either clan. Forum Events is all th12 in Champs 3 and Forum Fleapit is a mixed clan and I’m not sure what league they are in. Hopefully we get more participants next season.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deadnettle View Post
    Now that this season has officially been called off, would just like to take opportunity to consult those who have been taking part, over what to do about our placement in the fleapit this month. I could drop it back down to crystal 2 during our season off, to make it more suitable for a mixed line up, by entering my 15 lowest accounts there, but I have the impression that some may have strong opinions about how CWL should be played, and might not be happy with this. It's your event, so up to you - let me know here how you feel about this. Thanks.
    I think drop it down a level, we were out matched big time

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun305 View Post
    What is this?
    Nothing for you in the next 2-3 years ...... unless you are able to spend a fortune.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.