Thread: Should you rush the BB

Should you rush the BB

Hello. I was just wondering to the people in the forums if it's a bad thing to rush in the Builder Base. I've barely played the Builder Base on my Th9 account so I'm only a Bh5 so far. I was just wondering if I should stay and finish doing my walls and getting my troops to Level 10 or if it is okay to rush through to bh6-8.
    Last edited by ElectroRed; January 22nd, 2019 at 09:44 PM.

Forum Elder
    Rush straight to 8. Search a little there are Noc's guides posted here to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroRed View Post
    Hello. I was just wondering to the people in the forums if it's a bad thing to rush in the Builder Base. I've barely played the Builder Base on my Th9 account so I'm only a Bh5 so far. I was just wondering if I should stay and finish doing my walls and getting my troops to Level 10 or if it is okay to rush through to bh6-8.
    Rush it - the BB is designed to be rush. Hit the sticky at the top of the BB forum and run through the guides; they will help.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Yes, no question.
    • "...if I am able to go coach, I want to coach at one place. The University of Florida. It would be a travesty, it would be ridiculous to all of a sudden come back and get the feeling back, get the health back, feel good again and then all of a sudden go throw some other colors on my shirt and go coach. I don't want to do that. I have too much love for this university and these players and for what we've built." - Urban Meyer

Centennial Club
    Rush it if you want to retire faster. ��
    turtle - Creative Clash

Max defenses at BH5 and max BM/BD/Cannon Carts and then rush to BH8. Drop trophies so you don't get high. I did that on all of my baes. Generally I would win three then lose three.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Rushing is the fastest way to improve on BB for sure. Be sure to do it thoughfully though. Just upping your BH Will only work when keeping trophies artificially low. Upgrading key troops and a few key defenses before rushing on puts you in a far more comfortable position.

Thanks for the awesome sig Alex!

Sparto family: Krypteia Protg gg Lgin Click for: Clan page
    TH12 Heroes: 53/60/27 Full Lavas 223 Cheetos
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Form an orderly queue behind Tim please, no pushing. You will all get a chance to smirk