Thread: Some questions about starting again

Some questions about starting again

After Hayday booted out our leader and put in someone who doesn't participate, we've decided to start a new neighbourhood, and I have a few questions. I did google them but couldn't find answers, so I'd appreciate some help here.

1) can you name your neighbourhood anything, or do the names have to be unique. Ie, can we use the same name as our existing neighbourhood?
    2) how do I leave and then invite all the members. Do I have to friend them/ follow them in game, and then invite them?
    3) if so, which method do you use to friend them? There seems to be multiple ways to connect with, follow and befriend other players.

Thanks for the help.

Cannot answer 1 from experience but many neighbourhoods have the same name if you do a search, but you will have to follow or befriend (any method) them BEFORE you leave nh. Once you have them as friends/following you can leave nh by going to nh club house and clicking leave button (bottom right). Set up new nh then go visit via friend tab each of old players, there will be an envelope by the players farm name click on it to invite them, they will receive an invite in the chat (that only they can see) it will be in the envelope tab of the chat, they can then use that to join when they are ready. Make sure that your new nh level to join is low enough for the lowest level player you invite.

good luck
    Last edited by Dhill; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:11 PM.

In addition, I would suggest that you communicate with all the current players about what you are planning to do. Advise them of the date and time that you plan to make the switch, the name and emblem of the new hood. That way even if they arenít in your friends or followers bar they will still be able to find you. You can name your hood whatever you like. It doesnít have to be original.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Thanks for the answers. That helps a lot.

Edit* Okay, I went into my "friends" tab in the bottom right, as well as my "Followers" tab, and the envelope is grayed out on all the farms I tried. When I click it, it says "You can only invite your facebook friends." Am I doing something wrong?
    Last edited by boogs2; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:43 PM.

For anyone who happens to come across this thread in the future, this is how it works:
    When you go into someone's farm, there is a plus sign button under their name. This allows you to send a friend invite to that person. If they accept it, only then will you be able to send them an invite to join your farm (using the envelope under their name). Even though it says this feature is for facebook friends, it still worked for me, even though I am not connected to facebook.
    Last edited by boogs2; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:13 PM.

Sorry I missed this thread!

for number one, hood name does not need to be unique. I used the exact same hood name for the same purpose and now there are 2 with that name, one dead, one breathing
    Farm 138
    CoC TH11 BhB8 max ex walls AQ 41 BK 41 GW 4
    established level 15 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts
    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard
    Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...