Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Land Permits - Number required in the hidden areas

In case anyone is interested, Umit has posted a video with picture showing how many permit and item needed for each slot.

Don't remember the link but I'm sure search engine could help you. Must be posted around the update time December 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by MGoBlueFan View Post
    But the rate I am getting permits Iím not sure I will unlock it for another 2-3 years😢
    I got 4 permits from the valley but never get any from the derby. At this rate will probably never open all my land.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    In case anyone is interested, Umit has posted a video with picture showing how many permit and item needed for each slot.

Don't remember the link but I'm sure search engine could help you. Must be posted around the update time December 2018.
    Thanks will have a look!
    Yes, I have to admit I now understand why there are so many posts (here, FB!) about these permits... I havent started expanding that side of the road yet at all so hasnt bothered me so far ... but... yeah, could take another 2 yrs!! I have one now in my derby prizes - in a row with 2 other things I really need... but guess I better take it!