Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need positive Farmers to help rebuild the 🎃 Patch tag 8CLVGGLC

[QUOTE=Annette12;12066124]Welcome to the Pumpkin �� Patch

tag 8CLVGGLC, we are a farm in progress, looking for players that will communicate and help build a Super playing atmosphere, we need players to help us grow and learn, imagine being part of a NH that you helped grow, a NH where u met the Farmers as they came into to meet you, I’m at level 149, I enjoy helping Farmers, I like chatty but I am ok if you don’t like to chat, I enjoy the derby but you can opt out if you like no worries, no pressure, I really enjoy the new Valley and I like to help Farmers in all situations, upgrading or any type of farming help, drive your tractor �� on over to the Pumpkin ��Patch and play along as we grow and become an incredible NH, come in over Farmers and be our neighbor!
    If you are below 25 send me a pm
    Last edited by Annette12; August 20th, 2019 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Update

We just finished the bingo derby! We have bingo 3 ways! We have 11 rewards coming and with 3 active players we challenged ourselves and made the goal! Come on over and don’t miss out in our small awesome NH!

Our farm is continually growing and we have fun active players, stop by the Pumpkin Patch and meet some new friends while you play along with kind players, tag 8CLVGGLC

The hoods called down south you are pumpkin patch, rather confusing lol

Looking to have some fun while playing hay day and possibly make some friends, we need you at the Pumpkin Patch!

��������������������
    Last edited by Annette12; August 20th, 2019 at 11:56 PM.

Hope too see some new neighbors soon, stop by for a moment chat and you will want to stay !

Fresh Spawn
    hi can i join? I'm lvl 48 and I'm not chatty but I'll say hello and reply if i can help I'm pretty active too

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Annette12 View Post
    Welcome to the Pumpkin �� Patch

tag 8CLVGGLC, we are looking for players that will communicate and help build a Super playing atmosphere, we need players to help us grow and learn, imagine being part of a NH that you helped grow, a NH where u met the Farmers as they came into to meet you, I’m at level 152, I enjoy helping Farmers, I like chatty but I am ok if you don’t like to chat, I enjoy the derby but you can opt out if you like no worries, no pressure, I really enjoy the new Valley and I like to help Farmers in all situations, upgrading or any type of farming help, drive your tractor �� on over to the Pumpkin ��Patch and play along as we grow and become an incredible NH! We are a small farm so come on over if your ready to join in the fun and challenges!
    What are your Derby rules?

The farmers in Pumpkin Patch are having a good time filling those boat crates, filling derby task and helping each other!