Thread: Option to swap troops

Option to swap troops

Hi supercell we can have all 560 troops which I have already made in barracks available in attack ,as now we have 280/560 available for attack, whereas remaining 280 automatically replace the used troops.
    So my question is why cant we have all troops available for selection just like in builder base.
    It's gives us more control on an attack basically if I found a dead base and don't want to use my much expensive troops I can
    mix and match and thus maximize the efficency and cost of my attack

So simple words give us control on what troops we use for attacks out of 560 troops which I already made in my baracks

Just like builder base I can select troops from already created troops in my barracks for my attack
    Last edited by sheikhowais; January 19th, 2019 at 05:59 PM.

Because it would make attacking too easy.

Level 17
    - 16,870/17,800 | Master II
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 202] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Well it's not easy in builder base with the feature available, so how come it will different in main base ?

The only way I could see this being workable at all is to have a toggle to switch between army one and army two. Having two full armies on the scroll bar would be horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by sheikhowais View Post
    Well it's not easy in builder base with the feature available, so how come it will different in main base ?
    Mainly because in the Builder Base you can only fit six Army camps worth of troops compared to the 280 individual troop spaces in the main Base. Also in the main base you have spells, the clan Castle and up to three heroes to use as well as their abilities. A swap feature would make 3 stars so much more common in multiplayer battles, and they're already more common than they are in the Builder base.
    Last edited by ElectroRed; January 19th, 2019 at 09:42 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectroRed View Post
    Mainly because in the Builder Base you can only fit six Army camps worth of troops compared to the 280 individual troop spaces in the main Base. Also in the main base you have spells, the clan Castle and up to three heroes to use as well as their abilities. A swap feature would make 3 stars so much more common in multiplayer battles, and they're already more common than they are in the Builder base.
    I agree that it would be difficult because of the number of different troops and spells you can pick. I think Piper139 idea of allowing you to toggle between different pre-prepared armies would be a great compromise.

I don't really see it making 3 staring that much more common. You can already have the option to pick an army to suit the base in wars and SC are already balancing for this.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroRed View Post
    And how will 3 star become easy ?

Anyways we have two set of armies always ready in barracks , so once I finish one attack immediately other set if army is already ready and available in my camp right ...

So what's harm if I can mix and match my armies based on the type of opponent I get and thus will make my attacks more efficient and I will be more inclined towards attacking more ...

Centennial Club
    You cannot Next in Builder Base. You have to attack the base you are shown. You can Next in Main Village, so keep Nexting until you find a base you can hit with your army. No need for swapping a la Builder Base.