Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: People leaving mid derby

Centennial Club
    The reason I was asking to try and take some of the ‘fun’ away from ruining peoples derbies, so only referring to those opted in.

I really don’t think everyone leaving mid derby is out to sabbatoge a hood and then watch things unravel. Some don’t care, some are blissfully unaware that they are doing harm and some leave for other reasons, invite back to former hood, etc

i have visited many hoods and I have been in a couple of them where I felt really uncomfortable and wished I could leave mid derby, but I would not be one to do that... I was even close to making up an emergency, I was so uncomfortable in one!

even had I left, I would not be looking back
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Centennial Club
    Bless you x I have been lucky, my game friends I have known for years in lots of different games, even when not in same hood, alliance etc we chat in line. I guess i think if you are nice you make others feel nice too. I feel really sad you have felt like this, hope you are now in your happy place.

Quote Originally Posted by MadFreya View Post
    Bless you x I have been lucky, my game friends I have known for years in lots of different games, even when not in same hood, alliance etc we chat in line. I guess i think if you are nice you make others feel nice too. I feel really sad you have felt like this, hope you are now in your happy place.

Oh don’t be sad for me! My second farm visits other hoods on purpose! Momscar calls it my “walkabout farm”

i quite enjoy seeing different hoods and different derbies and derby styles
    Last edited by WussyPuss; January 19th, 2019 at 08:12 PM.
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...