Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mystery deco package

Centennial Club

Mystery deco package

I am considering stopping ordering these and going for the small packages as my only ‘mystery’ seems to be will it be a tree or a bird house Curious to know what others receive and views on best package to get, thanks

I always take the 20 gift card one. I got tired of saving for the big one only to get lupines and such.

it is nothing spectacular, except for the occasional diamonds, but consistent
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    I agree, I have a million birdhouses! So I usually do the 20 or 30 and hope for diamonds. (except I usually get a path of some sort with the 30 )

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” ― Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I agree, I have a million birdhouses! So I usually do the 20 or 30 and hope for diamonds. (except I usually get a path of some sort with the 30 )
    I have the chance to get 2 of the planter box fences if I recall at 30 and don't remember what the other 2 are but am hoping for the fences.

Centennial Club
    Well I took your advice WussyPuss and tried the 20, got 2 bolts far more useful! Thanks

The gorilla statue looked tempting on the 35 but the thought of another tree/birdhouse as the normal boobie prize put me off.

Think I might try my luck at 20’s for a few weeks and see.

I only do 10 now and am often lucky enough to get 3 ice creams or some jam. I can’t face getting lupines and bits of path on the bigger boxes, so find the smaller ones much less disappointing. I got 2 pick axes this morning, so that’s also ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Minxville View Post
    I only do 10 now and am often lucky enough to get 3 ice creams or some jam. I can’t face getting lupines and bits of path on the bigger boxes, so find the smaller ones much less disappointing. I got 2 pick axes this morning, so that’s also ok.
    Exactly, minxville! I have lowered my expectations so I am less disappointed
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I used to order the 10 gift card offer but after a while, I felt bored so since then I always go for the last one. I know, the risk is high but the rewards are good too. So far I got 2x tractor, 1 gorilla statue, 1 elephant statue, 5x wooden fences. Now I'm trying to get the rhino hedge.

Centennial Club
    My neighbour got a tractor the other day but I never seem to have much luck with the 35 one.
    Generally, I've gone for 30 but this hasn't been very successful either.
    Will try the smaller ones and hopefully be happy with those, or at least a little less disappointed as Wussy says
    Farm current level: 125. Achievements: 143/144
    Tag: #8V9URGQJR
    Been playing since 25th November 2016

Ever since the last update, I’ve been reading about people getting new special offers for the 35-card package: fences, statues, etc. All I’ve seen are the same old decos that have always been there: often hydrangeas, occasionally a tractor. How many of you are getting the new offers? I don’t understand why some people get them and others don’t.
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; January 19th, 2019 at 09:33 AM.