Thread: Unused Dark Elixir

Fresh Spawn

Unused Dark Elixir

Hi COC,

Many of us players in TH12 have already maxed heroes (thanks to those awesome packs during Christmas and New Year) !!!

However, post that, the dark elixir seems to get full and then.....just wasted with every attack.

How about you enable upgrading walls using dark elixir as well as a quick relief to the waste.

Thank you!

Forum Champion
    This gets brought up from time to time. The problem is that, right now as the game stands today, many think that being able to dump de into walls would cause de to dry up in multiplayer. Similar to what happened years ago with elixir walls and th8. It’s also important to remember that the overwhelming majority of players are not maxed and very much need de. Personally, I agree that , if it were to happen now, upgrading walls with de would have an adverse effect on the games economy. That said, I do believe that as CoC continues to grow and new ths are released, I think that one day we will have this option. It just won’t happen anytime soon.

Fresh Spawn
    That's fair. But knowing COC and how tricky they can get, maybe allow us to upgrade only level 10/11 and above walls using dark elixir.

Forum Elder
    DE is to precious a resource for wall dumping. Those that need DE would find too many bases empty and it would crush the economy.

Forum Elder
    Use DE heavy army to get elixir and gold and upgrade your walls with elixir and gold.

make it 200k per wall so you can still loot me while im grinding

Quote Originally Posted by ninjalvl999 View Post
    make it 200k per wall so you can still loot me while im grinding
    Does it really matter? If you can dump de into walls, you'll hit max even faster and then all of your resources will be overflowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Does it really matter? If you can dump de into walls, you'll hit max even faster and then all of your resources will be overflowing.
    we will be getting maxed with overflowing resources sooner. for a looters view its actually a good thing
    Last edited by ninjalvl999; January 19th, 2019 at 04:09 PM. Reason: sooners