Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BH9 an ember that will not last

BH9 an ember that will not last

I personally think that no matter what comes to the Builder Base, it will never add a point to it. Builder Hall 9 while it will be an ember that will bring hype to BB and mixed players, the next day, it will instantly die out. And even if they somehow fix all the issues, the next day there would still be no point of playing it. I think Builder Base is doomed to be ignored for ever, even if it powercreeps the Main Base.
    The Clash Royale Forum Records/Spell Royale/My AMA

Join my Empire, the Geometry Empire.
    Cannon users are not allowed to enter. Cannon Cart users are still allowed to enter

Cool beans. My personal opinion is that nothing actually has a point to it. Everything is only as important as you make it for yourself. Even without progressing you can still enjoy playing and vice versa. As they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Thanks for the awesome sig Alex!

Sparto family: Krypteia Protg gg Lgin Click for: Clan page
    TH12 Heroes: 53/60/27 Full Lavas 223 Cheetos
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Form an orderly queue behind Tim please, no pushing. You will all get a chance to smirk

^^ tru dat.

Forum Champion
    I’m betting that something more will come with the bh9 update. Some other form of bb gameplay. We know it won’t be wars but SC has hinted that they are going to do... something. Ultimately, I agree with OP in that bh9 by itself, with just more levels to grind, will do very little to rejuvenate the night village. I think SC knows this too.

Forum Elder
    Its not meant to be another main village, and i'm glad its not.

I think that the builder base need some things that the CLAN can help with including some sort of spruced up clan castle so your clan can donate to you (or even have a completely seperate clan for the builder base) and even something like Clan Wars, But COMPLETELY different.

I hope that they add a clan feature to BH aside from just clan games, but rather a BH specific clan feature. As is though, I kinda just play BH when I feel like it, and slowly progress. I certainly don't think it's useless, and I kinda enjoy the slow progression vs constantly farming.

In my opinion, why people are disappointed with builder base is that we got a lot of new stuff, troops, good AI (at least as compare to BB), and such things in main village. So how things work in builder base makes us really frustrated. But if it was released back when there were only 8 town hall levels, I think it would have as much fun as main village.

Quote Originally Posted by zxparesh3 View Post
    In my opinion, why people are disappointed with builder base is that we got a lot of new stuff, troops, good AI (at least as compare to BB), and such things in main village. So how things work in builder base makes us really frustrated. But if it was released back when there were only 8 town hall levels, I think it would have as much fun as main village.
    I would also like to add that the main village has cw, and cwl. That is what really makes the HV fun. I'm not saying the the BB should have Builder wars, which I would be against. I would like to see something.

made by clasher0011

Clan Tag-#28Q2CV99U

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PeperPower101 View Post
    I would also like to add that the main village has cw, and cwl. That is what really makes the HV fun. I'm not saying the the BB should have Builder wars, which I would be against. I would like to see something.
    A slight change to the trophy system:

Your global standing is calculated based on your Main Village trophies PLUS your Builder Base Trophies.

yeah, some people just want to watch the world burn :-)

/Affront
    TH12-63/64/35|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.5/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting