Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BH9 an ember that will not last

Oh how wrong you were! Now everybody will HAVE to play the Builder Base if they want their 6th Builder...and of course, everybody wants a 6th Builder!

Millennial Club
    BB died a long time ago and it’s hard to draw players back for long. What exactly is unique about BH9? OTTO, which is a pain to get. Players will only play to get OTTO then quit. After that happens you’ll see plenty of “BB is dead” threads.

Well... I have my home th12s both almost maxed, I take regular wars and cwl very seriously. But... I'll also still be playing BH and having fun at BH9, just as many players I know because I do it with a smile on my face. I guess that's the point of BH: a little bit of extra fun. I hope you can find the same joy too.

I am moth balling four smaller accounts I was working on to focus on earning that 6th builder on my top three. I have a lot of work to do, though not as much as some. I guess I'll be frequenting this sub forum now. It is kind of dark and dreary, can we put up some bright curtains that let in a little natural light?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

LISTEN TO MY MUSIC ON YOUTUBE: "Em Losan"
    i disagree... unless free gems for you make no sense that is....

With the above point, even if you do not play the BB don't you see a point getting free gems ?

Also while your army is getting ready why not having fun by attacking in the BB? this is how i see it... free gems and some time to fill while my main army is being ready..

IGN:AngelOfMusiclvl:220Trophies:5489
    L I S T E N T O M Y M U S I C
    MUSIC CHANNEL:Click Here
    FORUMS ACHIEVEMENT LEADERBOARD Click Here
    "Turn melodies into words, read my biography but also my thoughts"-aTh

Yaay builder hall 9 ... said nobody ever !

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyaltyBrianBoru View Post
    Yaay builder hall 9 ... said nobody ever !
    I commend you for the sheer pointlessness of your first post in the BB subforum; but welcome nevertheless. Feel free to have a look around, you'll find plenty of enthusiasm for the BH9 update.