Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BH9 an ember that will not last

Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    Not a bad idea actually, but surely if a new mega defence was to come in then they will have something for offence too
    Yeah, maybe a new hero and more army camps.

made by clasher0011

Clan Tag-#28Q2CV99U

BB is so awful it can't be saved. All we'll get is more of the slowest grinding I've seen in a game. It's so lacking in imagination at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the next troop we unlock is a "Night Golem" lol

Quote Originally Posted by DJTJTHEGREAT View Post
    BB is so awful it can't be saved. All we'll get is more of the slowest grinding I've seen in a game. It's so lacking in imagination at this point I wouldn't be surprised if the next troop we unlock is a "Night Golem" lol
    Guess we'll have to wait and see. Honestly, a few changes, such as the ones GodlyMortal mentioned in his thread, would make all the difference for the BB.

Otherwise, BH9 will most certainly flop if it follows the same pattern as the last couple BH levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Hey, I'm a pretty old guy and my meme game is pretty strong.

Main Account: Darkwind™ | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold II)

It's lacking in imagination in troop ideas, yeah.
    But a slow grind, but the HV takes 3x longer than the builder base to Max. The Grind is far from slow.

made by clasher0011

Clan Tag-#28Q2CV99U

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    I personally think that no matter what comes to the Builder Base, it will never add a point to it. Builder Hall 9 while it will be an ember that will bring hype to BB and mixed players, the next day, it will instantly die out. And even if they somehow fix all the issues, the next day there would still be no point of playing it. I think Builder Base is doomed to be ignored for ever, even if it powercreeps the Main Base.
    It's the Life of my Double Cannon, Multi Mortar and Fast Archer Tower lol what are you saying?

K but I'll be honest, I don't get any other benefits apart from that either !
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Millennial Club
    If BB gets another Master Builder and gets Resources quicker, then it might be a bit better...
    Things left to do on my Bucket List:
    Raged Barbarians enter a Rage Spell, Witches enter a Skeleton Spell, Crush Miners underground with an Earthquake Spell!

Quote Originally Posted by Ideabulb View Post
    If BB gets another Master Builder and gets Resources quicker, then it might be a bit better...
    Yeah, I would agree. It would speed up building when there is BH 9, 10, and so on.

made by clasher0011

Clan Tag-#28Q2CV99U

How about flame or lava golem 😂😂😂

Looks like BH9 is announced. Do you still think that it will not last.

I personally do not think that anymore. I believe that there is a point now to play it with the Master Builder coming to Main Base. Do you think the same?

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    Looks like BH9 is announced. Do you still think that it will not last.

I personally do not think that anymore. I believe that there is a point now to play it with the Master Builder coming to Main Base. Do you think the same?
    I think, that we will see the first people complaining about a 99% 2 star in a main base war, caused by the 6th builder hut, within a few weeks of the release of Builder Hall 9.

I also think, that the people who have been ignoring, while never missing a chance to berate the Builder Base in this part of the forum, will have some hard choices in the near future.

Builder Base never lost it's appeal to some people and never gained any with other people .. now, it's gotten slightly more appeal and it's really hard to ignore a 6th builder, from th9 and up.

I'm not entirely sure when completely new players would max out enough on Builder Hall to get the 6th builder .. I assume that it's at a point of the game where it actually makes sense to have that extra helping hand..

I do know, that it's a point in the game that I'm well past.. (with a maxed TH12) .. but, the extra builder might come in handy and make a difference at the introduction of TH13 .. Gold Pass + 6 builders = warp speed..

/Affront
    TH12-63/64/35|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.5/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting