Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BH9 an ember that will not last

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    A slight change to the trophy system:

Your global standing is calculated based on your Main Village trophies PLUS your Builder Base Trophies.

yeah, some people just want to watch the world burn :-)

/Affront
    That is evil. Would be fun to watch to forums for a few days though.

I do hope something besides bh9 comes to add some interest. If nothing else, sync the bm regen with troop time as I'm sure not looking forward to even longer regen times.

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    A slight change to the trophy system:

Your global standing is calculated based on your Main Village trophies PLUS your Builder Base Trophies.

yeah, some people just want to watch the world burn :-)

/Affront
    That would force people to play the BB, and put people at huge disadvantage if they maxed out the BB but are not high on the their HV.

made by clasher0011

Clan Tag-#28Q2CV99U

I agree, simply adding more Builder Halls won't help it but adding a diversity of ways of playing the builder base may bring some attention. What can we add to BB??.…Clan wars for BB doesn't seem to happening anytime. Perhaps something else that involves Our Builder Base contributing to the overall growth of the clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfishlol View Post
    I agree, simply adding more Builder Halls won't help it but adding a diversity of ways of playing the builder base may bring some attention. What can we add to BB??.…Clan wars for BB doesn't seem to happening anytime. Perhaps something else that involves Our Builder Base contributing to the overall growth of the clan.
    I would totally agree, more BHs will not be enough for the BB.

made by clasher0011

Clan Tag-#28Q2CV99U

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by PeperPower101 View Post
    That would force people to play the BB, and put people at huge disadvantage if they maxed out the BB but are not high on the their HV.
    Yes and no.

It would force people who wants to be at the top of the rankings, to play both villages viciously.

The sum of the trophies on both villages DOES actually tell a story about how interested you are in the game as a whole.

On Builder Base, you can maintain your rank by NOT playing .. reach a good trophy count and you'll stay there for the rest of the season.

On Home Village, the hard core pushers are online pretty much constantly (I'm not saying that they are sharing accounts, but they sure are putting in a lot of hours)

Anyhu, maybe an accumulation of "Builder Base Legend Trophies" would encourage people to play a bit more .. the evil version of THAT, would be to only award those trophies above 5000 (and still reset to 4000).

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.13/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Pro Member
    Maybe they might weaponise the builder hall like in th12, they have the mega Tesla, main has the giga Tesla, maybe a tera Tesla for bh9. And they going to have to give some new kick ♥♥♥♥ troop, maybe a second hero

Quote Originally Posted by Domz69 View Post
    Maybe they might weaponise the builder hall like in th12, they have the mega Tesla, main has the giga Tesla, maybe a tera Tesla for bh9. And they going to have to give some new kick ♥♥♥♥ troop, maybe a second hero
    Or what about a Mega Inferno Tower. An Inferno Tower-Multiple that also increases damage over time similarly to Inferno Tower-Single.

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    Or what about a Mega Inferno Tower. An Inferno Tower-Multiple that also increases damage over time similarly to Inferno Tower-Single.
    That would be fun. Instead of 2 star 55% snooze fest, we could have 1 star 35% snoozier fests.

Pro Member
    Not a bad idea actually, but surely if a new mega defence was to come in then they will have something for offence too

Millennial Club
    Sadly I do agree w this