Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Lost all my base layouts. Please Help

  1. #1

    Lost all my base layouts. Please Help

    Hi,
    I recently copied a base and I was banned for it for 2 days. Fine, I understand. Now when the ban duration is over, my bases have been set in a random standard order and all my layouts have been deleted. I am a th12, i dont copy bases from online portals and it took me years to develop my war base over years of experience and testing. Just because once I tried copy a base for fun, you delete all my bases is not fair when it doesn't state so in the ban rules.
    My war bases, my builder base and my farming base are all reset to some random order. I don't have time to sit and make bases all day and it takes time and effort to make them. Kindly help me restore my base layouts.
    Thank You

  2. #2
    Forum Legend wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    8,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Karandgr8 View Post
    Hi,
    I recently copied a base and I was banned for it for 2 days. Fine, I understand. Now when the ban duration is over, my bases have been set in a random standard order and all my layouts have been deleted. I am a th12, i dont copy bases from online portals and it took me years to develop my war base over years of experience and testing. Just because once I tried copy a base for fun, you delete all my bases is not fair when it doesn't state so in the ban rules.
    My war bases, my builder base and my farming base are all reset to some random order. I don't have time to sit and make bases all day and it takes time and effort to make them.
    copying a base is not against any rule. it is a feature in the game.
    my guess is you copyed a base which has wall "art" and hasnt fit the rules.

    Kindly help me restore my base layouts.
    Thank You
    you know how to restore your layouts → build them again.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    copying a base is not against any rule. it is a feature in the game.
    my guess is you copyed a base which has wall "art" and hasnt fit the rules.


    you know how to restore your layouts → build them again.
    Obviously you do not understand English. Read what I wrote before offering your useless suggestions. I seek help, not advice.

  4. #4
    Centennial Club moonlight99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    On my station..
    Posts
    174
    We are all players like you so advice is the only thing you'll get here as SC support doesn't work on the forum. To contact them get in touch with them in-game: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...In-Out-of-game
    Lost a war, missed out on a huge loot, got your 6k DE stolen? Remember this, in 1976 Ronald Wayne sold his 10% stock in Apple for $800! Now its worth $58 Billion! Chill out, relax, it's just a game.
    Moved on to Brawl and CR after 6 years with CoC.

  5. #5
    Forum Legend wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    8,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Karandgr8 View Post
    Obviously you do not understand English. Read what I wrote before offering your useless suggestions. I seek help, not advice.
    maybe you read your own post again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Karandgr8 View Post
    Hi,
    I recently copied a base and I was banned for it for 2 days. Fine, I understand.
    copy a base is a feature of the game and you cant simply get banned for it.
    if you copy a base with wall "art" like insulting words or swastika than you can get banned for it. it is not because you copyed a base - it is because the wall "art" is a violation of terms of service.




    My war bases, my builder base and my farming base are all reset to some random order. I don't have time to sit and make bases all day and it takes time and effort to make them. Kindly help me restore my base layouts.
    Thank You
    they cant get restored by forumers and you have to build them by yourselfe or ask the ingame support. i dont think that they will restore them.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; January 18th, 2019 at 06:13 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •