Thread: Clash Games Reward System Needs Fixing

Post Clash Games Reward System Needs Fixing

When Clash Games ends and you must pick a reward from every single Tier in order to get the reward but you can't because you have too much of the 3 options for a tier. So in order to get the reward you must USE or THROW AWAY something.

You should be able to just except the REWARDS from the Tiers of your CHOICE. That way you will not have to use something just for the sake of using it to obtain the REWARDS!!!

Please let me know what you think!!!!

Thank you

Not sure what you mean by "throw away". For example, I have no need for books. I have a Book of Heros already within storage. When the upcoming games end, I will most likely cash in for gems the one that I have in storage, then collect another to store. Have done the same for Potions in the past, as well as for books. I am neither using the book, nor "throwing them away". Rather, I am converting the tier reward into gems .
    Last edited by rowman; January 17th, 2019 at 05:18 PM.

interesting, haven't thought of selling items for gems in order to recollect.
    but i do have a village that is only th 8. He will stay th 8 for a while. He participates in events but he is currently maxed out. Once in a while there is an item he doesn't have but its to much trouble to sell stuff to just collect that 1 item. so i never collect anything on him.