Thread: Permits in the mystery boxes?

Question Permits in the mystery boxes?

Hello. This is partially a question as well as a suggestion. Since the latest update with new land expansion area, I havenít found any permits in any mystery treasure boxes. Also, none of the boxes show permits in their probabilities tab.

So, my question is ďAre permits no longer available in the mystery boxes?Ē

And my suggestion is: If permits are still available in the mystery boxes, please include them in the probabilities tab like the other items that can be gotten there.

Millennial Club
    They are not in the boxes.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by SisAce View Post
    Hello. This is partially a question as well as a suggestion. Since the latest update with new land expansion area, I havenít found any permits in any mystery treasure boxes. Also, none of the boxes show permits in their probabilities tab.

So, my question is ďAre permits no longer available in the mystery boxes?Ē

And my suggestion is: If permits are still available in the mystery boxes, please include them in the probabilities tab like the other items that can be gotten there.
    I don't know how to link the comment that Nick made on general threads but he said that when they put out the 3 new mystery boxes the scrolls caused the game to be unbalanced so that is why they are not available now in the boxes 😀

Permits

Hello, Iíve just been informed that the reason Iíve not gotten any permits in any mystery boxes lately is that they are no longer available in them. So, that means that they can now only be gotten on rare occasions from the wheel of fortune, and maybe at a rate of two a week from derby horseshoes? At that rate it would take years to expand the land. Why would the programmers do that to us? Itís cruel.

So, my suggestion is that at the very least, way more permits be made available at the derby horseshoe checkpoints. Make them able to come up in almost all of the horseshoe rewards and in bundles of two, or three, or four, just like the other land tools do.

If this isnít something that can be done, then my suggestion is to do away with permits entirely, because itís just wrong to tease us with extra land that is practically impossible to expand while weíre still young.