Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recruiting active players of any level for war and clan games! TH10+ for CWL

Centennial Club

Recruiting active players of any level for war and clan games! TH10+ for CWL

Hi everyone

Clan: Heartcut #20QLLG8G2

We are a level 8 casual war clan who is interested in both the fun aspect of the game as well as winning and contributing to our clan.
    Things aren't too hectic over here, all we ask is that people do their part.

We are recruiting for ANY level TH (not rushed) players to join. However, we would like some TH10 + to join us for CWL.
    But keep in mind, that the original idea of the clan was to help new players get the feel for the game and specifically Clan Wars and help them learn at a suitable pace. We still have this in mind and would encourage lower level TH to also join.
    *NB* This is for TH11 and TH12 potential members: Please respect our clan. We have a lot of high level TH members join and then demand we do things THEIR way. You've played the game longer yes, but it does not necessarily mean that you know more than everyone else. I will not tolerate a condescending attitude from higher level TH players, they have caused too much havoc in the clan. If you decide to join, join to be part of a nice clan and to share your knowledge in a respectable and mature manner please. I am interested in decent people joining, so that will impress me way more than your max TH12

We run wars every day.
    We are a Clan Games required clan. My take on clan games is that it is a fun way to spice up the normal raids. So everyone can do challenges that goes hand in hand with their raid attacks. I normally set a limit for everyone to reach, so that we know everyone is doing their part.

Expectations of clan Heartcut
    -Please use English in chat
    -Always donate troops that are requested. Wrong donations will not be tolerated. If it was mistake, own up to it.
    -As a courtesy, always fill donation requests (when possible) before requesting troops.
    -Do not beg for troops in chat. If you requested troops, please wait patiently. A "plz donate me" in chat will not get the troops to you faster.
    -ALWAYS do BOTH attacks in Clan Wars
    -ALWAYS take Clan Castle troops to war.
    -ALWAYS participate in Clan Games
    -Respect other clan mates and be a mature person.
    -Do NOT ask for promotions. Promotions will be earned so that they can add value to the clan.
    -And most of all, HAVE FUN! It is a game after all.

Promotion to Elder
    -To start out, Elder will be earned upon your first 6 stars in Clan War.
    -It can also be earned by gaining max clan game points
    -Demotion will be at the leader's discretion. With an explanation of course. (e.g. missed war attacks)

Promotion to Co-Leader
    -For now the clan will stick to current co-leaders.

Wars are great in our clan and not too serious. Just make 2 smart war attacks! We are currently in Crystal 1 for CWL
    Come and have fun and let's build a great clan and learn together!♥
    Please mention "from forums " when joining please.
    Leader IGN: Blackfyre

Centennial Club
    Bump for the day. Join us for clan games. We will definitely max them!

Centennial Club
    Bump for the day. Join a great clan!

Centennial Club
    ...goes bump bump bump

Centennial Club
    bump for the day

Centennial Club
    bump for the day

Centennial Club
    bumpity bump bump

Centennial Club
    bump for the day