Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Jesus is God is a Christian clan recruiting any level for | Clan Games | War |

Hey Coachmp, sorry, but I've been gone for a couple weeks. Just ask to join our clan in game. Thanks!

Mat 7:21
    [Jesus said,] “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."

Eph 2:4-5
    But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

1 Cor 1:18
    For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Romans 8:38

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

1 John 4 19-21

We love because he first loved us. If anyone says, “I love God,” yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen. And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.

2 Thess 3:10

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “If a man will not work, he shall not eat.”

1 John 2:3-8

We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands. The man who says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But if anyone obeys his word, God’s love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

1 Cor 1:18

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

1 John 1:10

If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives.