Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Jesus is God is a Christian clan recruiting any level for | Clan Games | War |

Centennial Club
    Rev 1:17-18

Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades

Centennial Club
    Rev 21:6

He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End."

Centennial Club
    Rev 22:12-13

[Jesus said,] Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Centennial Club
    Rev 22:18-19

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. And if anyone takes words away from this book of prophecy, God will take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

Centennial Club
    Prov 3:9

Honor the LORD with your wealth, with the firstfruits of all your crops; then your barns will be filled to overflowing, and your vats will brim over with new wine.

Centennial Club
    There are six things the LORD hates seven that are detestable to him:
    haughty eyes, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked schemes, feet that are quick to rush into evil, a false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension among brothers.

Centennial Club
    Prov 11:10

When the righteous prosper, the city rejoices; when the wicked perish, there are shouts of joy.

Centennial Club
    Prob 11:13

A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy man keeps a secret.

Centennial Club
    Prov 12:1

Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid.

Centennial Club
    Prov 12:4

A wife of noble character is her husband’s crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.