Thread: Blossom derby

Fresh Spawn

Blossom derby

We just noticed that the bloosom 320 tasks are regular quantity but the nonblosssom are half as many. Is this correct? Don't remember that from last time.

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bunnies View Post
    We just noticed that the bloosom 320 tasks are regular quantity but the nonblosssom are half as many. Is this correct? Don't remember that from last time.
    I am playing solo this week so it doesn't matter whether I take a 320pt task that is blossom or nonblossom. Some of the nonblossom tasks ask for the regular quantity, some for reduced (sometimes slightly less than half) quantity. For example, some of the nonblossom boat tasks are asking for 4 boats, some for 2 boats, so I deleted those that asked for 4. I did four combo tasks, all asking for less than half the quantity.

It's a bonanza for solo players, as most of the nonblossom tasks are asking for less. I don't have to wait for another blossom task, so I can finish very quickly...finished 10 tasks within an hour of starting. That got me to the 9th horseshoe, two of which are giving me expansion permits (yay!).

I have come across only two blossom tasks and they did ask for the regular quantity...17 olive oil and fishing 110 lb. After I finished a NON blossom Tough Task showed up and it asked for the regular quantity (46ores, 14 honey toast, 7 yogurt smoothie). I don't know whether it's a glitch that nonblossom tasks are sometimes asking for less instead of the regular quantity.
    HayDay Level 164
    Leader of Friendly Helpers, 163 Gold, 28 Silver, 8 Bronze
    Been playing HD 6 years