Thread: Max player by townhall (keep overall top players)

Max player by townhall (keep overall top players)

Clash of clans should make ew h and every townhall have there own top players. Starting at th1 (technically 2 because you update) all the way up to 12. Keep the top 200 overall but it would be a great feature and give more people a drive to trophies push at lower townhall levels. Let me know what you guys think.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmeh5959 View Post
    Clash of clans should make ew h and every townhall have there own top players. Starting at th1 (technically 2 because you update) all the way up to 12. Keep the top 200 overall but it would be a great feature and give more people a drive to trophies push at lower townhall levels. Let me know what you guys think.
    How does this encourage people to do what SC wants them to do, which is progress in the game? Anything new which would encourage people to camp at their current TH might be interesting, but probably not viable given SC's goals.

I suppose there's a potential that low THs pushing might spend gems? That seems like the best argument, but overall seems to go against the direction SC is looking for.