Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Blossom derby question

Blossom derby question

I can not remember...

For the blossom derby, with 2 people playing (championship league) will there be 2 or just 1 blossom task available at a time?

If 2 at a time, we can each be working on one then switch... but if only 1 on the board at a time... makes for a slow derby. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    I can not remember...

For the blossom derby, with 2 people playing (championship league) will there be 2 or just 1 blossom task available at a time?

If 2 at a time, we can each be working on one then switch... but if only 1 on the board at a time... makes for a slow derby. Lol
    I was thinking of the same idea but with 4 opted in, how many blossom will there be ? Is it related to how many are in or just a max of 4 .

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    I can not remember...

You'll probably find this thread helpful: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Farms-opted-in

Hay Day level 168 (main farm) - I have several others

Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    You'll probably find this thread helpful: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Farms-opted-in
    Thanks, i had been hoping for more than 1 for having 2 opted in so we could swap .

Hi Morgan,
    Two players get 1 Blossom Task.

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdene View Post
    Hi Morgan,
    Thanks I went and saw the link about the amount.

Thanks for all the answers!

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdene View Post
    Hi Morgan,
    We are 25, I think, and get 10, so your 1 for 2 is still a better percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    We are 25, I think, and get 10, so your 1 for 2 is still a better percentage.
    Thereís two of us playing I n our hood and we have both completed one blossom task but it is still on the board and it wonít let me do it again because Iíve already done it. Do I have to trash this one so that we can get another?

Quote Originally Posted by RuthieG View Post
    There’s two of us playing I n our hood and we have both completed one blossom task but it is still on the board and it won’t let me do it again because I’ve already done it. Do I have to trash this one so that we can get another?
    Yes you need to trash the Blossom task when each of you completes the task. This is true no matter the size of your NH.

Also, read this: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12062121

It may help with your task management.
    Level 152 (12/15/2018)
    Achievement 143/144
    Be kind. 🤗