Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Sneaky archers are terrible

I don't mind at all. It's a normal totally allowed strategy. Other strategies sometimes take longer too.

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    As I click to view the enemy attack after I finish I loathe the sound of those sneaky archers so much that I want to hunt down the game developer that first raised their hand with the idea and force him to eat raw garlic washed down with cheap, warm Chardonnay. As for the Cannon nerf..combine them with Giants and Super Pekka and they are still very decent.
    I’ll help you hunt him down. Lol

When I scout my opponent useing sneaky archers, I set my alarm and go to bed, then when I wake up the next morning they are on there last couple of archers
    Last edited by Domz69; January 21st, 2019 at 11:41 AM.

Blame the Sneaky Bomber !

Quote Originally Posted by mrunalkant1998 View Post
    I am frustrated in builder hall getting attacked by mass archers and wasting my clock tower boost....
    Actually some lonely Bomber grinding through remaining walls is responsible for draining my clock tower boost way more often.

(at least for me at 4600-4700 trophies)

-- marrvin

Millennial Club
    i would have to completely agree with you that archer is really annoying,.

Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    As I click to view the enemy attack after I finish I loathe the sound of those sneaky archers so much that I want to hunt down the game developer that first raised their hand with the idea and force him to eat raw garlic washed down with cheap, warm Chardonnay. As for the Cannon nerf..combine them with Giants and Super Pekka and they are still very decent.
    Sure Holps. And YOU gave ME a permanent warning for "being toxic" toward the sneaky archer attackers some months ago!
    LOL

Edit- My bad... It was Ajax.
    You gave me the warning for being utterly offensive to the spammers that start the "Me help you with love life" threads. That was very Toxic.
    Last edited by Rabid; January 23rd, 2019 at 12:45 AM.
    • "...if I am able to go coach, I want to coach at one place. The University of Florida. It would be a travesty, it would be ridiculous to all of a sudden come back and get the feeling back, get the health back, feel good again and then all of a sudden go throw some other colors on my shirt and go coach. I don't want to do that. I have too much love for this university and these players and for what we've built." - Urban Meyer