Thread: how do i recover supercell ID code?

Fresh Spawn

Lightbulb how do i recover supercell ID code?

Hello all. I have been playing for some months now and I have been trying for some time to connect to Supercell ID ingame. The screen ingame asks me for an email, it's all ok so far. But then it tells me i have been sent a verification code on my email, and asks me to type 6 cyphres... The truth is i never got that email! it's not in Spam or other folders. And i don't know how to get a new code or how to recover the one that was supposed to arrive in the past.
    Am i missing some step?
    Any clues?
    Thank you very much.

Forum Elder
    You typed in the wrong email or your email storage is full. If your storage isn’t full and you can receive emails, follow the steps again, but make sure to type in the correct email. If you still aren’t getting the email after following those steps, then I think you need to contact support.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikuno View Post
    Hello all. I have been playing for some months now and I have been trying for some time to connect to Supercell ID ingame. The screen ingame asks me for an email, it's all ok so far. But then it tells me i have been sent a verification code on my email, and asks me to type 6 cyphres... The truth is i never got that email! it's not in Spam or other folders. And i don't know how to get a new code or how to recover the one that was supposed to arrive in the past.
    Am i missing some step?
    Any clues?
    Thank you very much.
    in rare cases it takes some time (hours) until you get the verification code. your village will not be saved with supercell id as long as you havent finished the registration process.
    dont worry you dont need to recover the code. try again to save your village with supercell id and it should work.

take a look at the tutorial vids.
    part one:

part two: