Thread: Visiting a Farm

Visiting a Farm

I belong to a neighborhood that currently has 27 members. Two of our members recently left because of derby issues and started their own neighborhood. They have invited me to join their NH and I see there is an option to visit, how does that work? If I choose to visit their NH will I still be a member of my current neighborhood?

When you hit that visit button, you just look at the farm. You don't actually leave your hood. Confused me too at first!
    Miss
    Hood: Miss Behaving Tag#88vpc8rq

To me there is visiting a persons personal farm and then visiting within to a farm. It can be confusing at 1st but like Miss B said when you click on visit, you’re just viewing their personal farm. There are some players who will leave their current NH to actually go and visit another players NH to help that NH or person out and then come back to their original NH. Most do it after derby ends and depending on how long that NH or perso needs help with they’ll visit for just the day or will stay a week to help them with their derby. If you do decide to go visiting another NH and want to go back to your original NH, make it good and clear with your current NH leader and co-leaders and check to make sure that you’ll be allowed back in if you went visiting. I’ve never known a leader to not allow a player back in after visiting, but everyone is different

Thanks for letting me know how that works