Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Are engineered bases a violation of Supercells "Fair Play" rules?

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Some Martian Mind Power going on there mate.
    Since receiving a cannon is part of the game introduction process, then base regression by deleting the introductory weapon would have to be in play. Something that cant even be replicated at th2 nowadays. nice one.
    You missed your calling mate. Could have been part of that great win streak before their retirement. You have the mindset for it.
    I have the cannon, but I had said that a base like that is only usable in limited situations but most people opt to push offense even when maxing so it is generally not needed, or even a negative.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 6 Hours Ago at 10:51 AM.
    Engineered for success
    Engineered to win
    Winning is life
    Tiger blood

Quote Originally Posted by Tim555 View Post
    Engineering is completely viable today, but the majority of engineers are doing it wrong which could harm the lineup. With our engineered lineup, we very rarely have a close war.
    Love to hear your reasoning for this one. With each decent clan in master/champs stocking up on max th12's I truly wouldn't know how engineering could still be viable. We came across a clan with several engineered bases in CWL and had an absolute field day.

Use to despice engineering as a concept but to find one nowadays, in any way or form, truly is a gift. Easy pickings.
    Last edited by gisissi; 5 Hours Ago at 11:17 AM.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by gisissi View Post
    Love to hear your reasoning for this one. With each decent clan in master/champs stocking up on max th12's I truly wouldn't know how engineering could still be viable. We came across a clan with several engineered bases in CWL and had an absolute field day.

Use to despice engineering as a concept but to find one nowadays, in any way or form, truly is a gift. Easy pickings.
    Engineering is an effort to develop bases to gain advantage, so in cwl to engineer is to get max th12, or camping at appropriate tier to max medal, but in normal clan war engineering is totally different and completely viable to get a high win percentage
    https://www.clashofstats.com/clans/a...VLPP80/members

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    Engineering is an effort to develop bases to gain advantage, so in cwl to engineer is to get max th12, or camping at appropriate tier to max medal, but in normal clan war engineering is totally different and completely viable to get a high win percentage
    Yeah thats true i hate those engineers that are maxing their bases and troops to give them an advantage in CWL, my clan we dont enough max 12s to fill a 15 man roster its just not fair to manipulate the line up like that. Being sarcastic of course. Bottom line SC will determine what will make the game appeal to the most players to make the most SUSTAINABLE $ fair or not. If i have unlimted $ i could easily run my search and buy TH value packs for key accounts in the line up max lab and buy power potions and boom.

Millennial Club
    We came across a clan with several engineered bases in CWL and had an absolute field day.
    My defenseless 11 successfully defended in silver league.

stocking up on max th12's I truly wouldn't know how engineering could still be viable. We came across a clan with several engineered bases in CWL and had an absolute field day.

Engineering doesn't exist or carry any value in CWL, as by definition, Engineering is a player, or clans perception of war weights, and the MM algorithm checkboxes, at any given time.
    CWL doesn't accommodate either weight or MM.

However, on a side note, my own clan often match opponents in random Clan Wars with a wonderful mixture of big TH12s and then this underlying girth of Offensively lopsided TH11s sitting low on their roster.
    Rarely do these clans have a Green recent war log.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 13 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...10-s-to-TH12-s My Spec : TH11, 50-50-20.