Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is it better to be in master 3 or mater 2 clan war league?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by move4ward View Post
    To balance it out better, you can put 2 TH9/10in the first half of matches. If you end up winning 2-2, keep going. The TH9/TH10 can go for 1 star on any off-center base from 1-15 to get the medals. Everybody else can drop one base or pick any base that matches their townhall.

You can remove them on the last 2 day, if you need to win more. Other clans may sandbag in the last 2 days, it will be easier to win at the end than lose. Be the contrarian.
    In what world is it easier to win a war then lose a war losing is dead simple DO NOT ATTACK especially when you have no knowledge as to what breakdown you face in the upcoming wars 🤦🏻 Tanking at the end of the week is a much smarter way to go about it
    Last edited by Oliver81; January 15th, 2019 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver81 View Post
    In what world is it easier to win a war then lose a war losing is dead simple DO NOT ATTACK especially when you have no knowledge as to what breakdown you face in the upcoming wars ���� Tanking at the end of the week is a much smarter way to go about it
    Meh. Maybe we are stupid, probably, we play to win or lose with our best efforts.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Meh. Maybe we are stupid, probably, we play to win or lose with our best efforts.
    . Yes it appears you are

Centennial Club
    I forgot to answer what happened in master 2. It was very hard, clan members didn't like it and got a bit disappointed. I got like 180 medals compared to my average 280. I think we won 2 wars and finished 7th. It's good that now only 1st team goes up to master 2 so you don't have to calculate that much to stay in master 3.

We also didn't have anti 2 star bases while almost everybody had centered town hall and that anti 2 star bases could be very tricky if you try to attack like anti 3 star base. For previous league in master 3 we had anti 2 star bases and got some very close wars, won 4.
    ​Commodore 64 #P2820P92

Forum Veteran
    Thanks a lot for the update. This trembling uncertainty almost killed me.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.

We had the same discussion in our clan last cwl and all of us agreed that we should try going as higher as we can. The max medals as the #1 clan in M3 is the same as the #7 clan in M2. Along with that, losing knowingly creates a bad spirit for the team.

Get your own signature today! It's free! My Shop: Here
    MightyClans Family: MightySword | MightyHammer | MightyAxe | MightyBow | MightyBow2

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    If you are barely winning in M3 you will get a lot more medals next time by staying in M3 than going up to M2
    Now, the higher the league, the better the rewards. That's an incentive to the TH12 whales not having kinda exploiting gain of medals given last system (and also making leagues kinda more equilibrated).
    Bigger wars Update info
    Last edited by michelms; March 31st, 2019 at 01:35 PM.