Thread: Derby prizes or lack of

Derby prizes or lack of

Good morning. Our neighbourhood is in the Champions league and we are discussing the disappointment in the prizes for placing 2nd place. Do you only give a large reward for 1st place (which we have placed 1st previously) and regular items that can be bought in the newspaper for 2nd and 3rd?
    We enjoy Hayday, but are starting to be disgruntled with the Derby rewards.
    Iíd like to suggest you give diamonds as a reward and watch how excited people will be about your game again! perhaps 10 diamonds for 1st place (to recoup the ones spent for the extra task) 8 diamonds for 2nd place and 6 for 3rd!
    In doing this, you will generate a lot more interest in your game and Im sure you will still have people paying for diamonds in bundled specials
    Thank you for considering this idea

There are no better prizes for first. Today for placing first I got 3 each: screws, shovels, pick axes.

personally I perceive top 3 as getting 3 extra horseshoes in a round about way. If we make top 3 great. If we don’t I’m still happy with however many horseshoes we get. It’s the challenge, comradery, & teamwork with my hoodies I enjoy. The prizes (whatever they may be) are simply a nice bonus for my efforts of being a good teammate.

Hi there,
    Iím new to the forums but not so new to HayDay. Started the game a few years ago and stopped, picked back up in Nov/Dec & have been playing daily since. Recently started my own NH with one friend from our former NH. Weíve just gotten to Championís league in our first month and I was wondering about the prizes, so this thread caught my eye. Do the champions league horseshoes give better chances of decoration prizes? Or do you have to place top 3 to get the good decorations? Does it pay off to shuffle rewards looking for decorations? Any tips would be helpful. Decor is my main goal in derby, if you couldnít tell Thanks! -Fillory & Further

Quote Originally Posted by FilloryAndFurther View Post
    Hi there,
    I’m new to the forums but not so new to HayDay. Started the game a few years ago and stopped, picked back up in Nov/Dec & have been playing daily since. Recently started my own NH with one friend from our former NH. We’ve just gotten to Champion’s league in our first month and I was wondering about the prizes, so this thread caught my eye. Do the champions league horseshoes give better chances of decoration prizes? Or do you have to place top 3 to get the good decorations? Does it pay off to shuffle rewards looking for decorations? Any tips would be helpful. Decor is my main goal in derby, if you couldn’t tell Thanks! -Fillory & Further
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

in my experience, a top 3 finish does not guarantee any decorations. The champions league horseshoes do give you a better chance at everything because there are 9 prizes if you complete all thresholds.

as far as shuffling is concerned, stick with a budget I sometimes shuffle because I have too many things I don’t want and I try for better boosters and diamonds (recovery), and I stop at three shuffles.

some derbies also offer a chance at specific decorations, but they are few and far between
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...