Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clan War Leagues - Fair Play Policy - Our Stance on Win-Trading

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    And those numbers would set off a number of very easy to monitor alarms for supercel likely resulting in bans. I really don't care what they do in their walled garden of regular wars. Maybe it gives them a bit more loot in a stress free way. Doesn't bother me a bit as loot isn't a problem. From the ones that have posted here that participate in cwl, they do so like any other clan so no problem. I don't get this obsession some people have with FWA clans. Probably the same people who want everyone to play how they think everyone SHOULD play.
    Actually I believe it is the opposite. Many FWA players only play that way part of the time (when upgrading royalty, etc.). It is non-FWA players that deride the most in my experience. Also while FWA is quite large, the orange league is even bigger. It is mostly Chinese i believe but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by oldsalt1981 View Post
    Actually I believe it is the opposite. Many FWA players only play that way part of the time (when upgrading royalty, etc.). It is non-FWA players that deride the most in my experience. Also while FWA is quite large, the orange league is even bigger. It is mostly Chinese i believe but I could be wrong.
    Ok. Not following. Could be my sheltered existence. Could you expand a bit within forum rules?

Farmwaralliance.org

Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    and warfarming.com for the Orange League (purely for information, I just checked it out myself as I had never heard of it)