Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL confused?

Angry CWL confused?

I'm trying to rotate players within my CWL team, but it offers no one but the original 15 I chose, so I can't remove the pricks that left midway and am stuck with them in and other inactives while others moan in chat about not getting a chance when these people did. Am I doing something wrong or is this game wrong?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugerandtea View Post
    I'm trying to rotate players within my CWL team, but it offers no one but the original 15 I chose, so I can't remove the pricks that left midway and am stuck with them in and other inactives while others moan in chat about not getting a chance when these people did. Am I doing something wrong or is this game wrong?

Did you start with just 15 players signed up? If so, then you cannot rotate more players in. You can only rotate players on your roster if you added more than 15 from the start.
    AKA

Tank Puppy

Ice skating is just walking in cursive.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Did you start with just 15 players signed up? If so, then you cannot rotate more players in. You can only rotate players on your roster if you added more than 15 from the start.
    how does that work? Sorry, I have next to no knowledge on CWL's, but if I chose more than 15 people it'd force me to either chose 15 or 20, and if I went to 20 wouldn't I have the same issue of not being able to remove people? Because it's not like I can join a CWL with 20 people then remove them down to 15 and be matched against 20 member wars, right?

how does that work? Sorry, I have next to no knowledge on CWL's, but if I chose more than 15 people it'd force me to either chose 15 or 20, and if I went to 20 wouldn't I have the same issue of not being able to remove people? Because it's not like I can join a CWL with 20 people then remove them down to 15 and be matched against 20 member wars, right?
    I did the same thing during our first CWL and many other did too.

You don't need to select just 15 when you optin. You can take the entire clan.

Once you match you can then select the 15 you want to take after clicking on "Change Members." You should check to make sure the 15 you wanted to take are the ones that have been selected by SC.

You can change it each day. In the first war, who you take with you determines which league you are placed in. After that, take everyone because there is no war weight in CWL.

I hope that helps.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    I did the same thing during our first CWL and many other did too.

You don't need to select just 15 when you optin. You can take the entire clan.

Once you match you can then select the 15 you want to take after clicking on "Change Members." You should check to make sure the 15 you wanted to take are the ones that have been selected by SC.

You can change it each day. In the first war, who you take with you determines which league you are placed in. After that, take everyone because there is no war weight in CWL.

I hope that helps.
    It does cheers, so just to confirm I can't start the CWL, recruit people, then add them in?

It does cheers, so just to confirm I can't start the CWL, recruit people, then add them in?
    Correct.

When you "search" at the beginning of the week, that sets the list of people available to you during the week. Then you can change the roster each day, but only from people on that list. It's best to include the entire clan when doing that initial search
    For info on CWL see: Clan Leader CWL survival guide
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    Correct.

When you "search" at the beginning of the week, that sets the list of people available to you during the week. Then you can change the roster each day, but only from people on that list. It's best to include the entire clan when doing that initial search
    Aight thanks, also to Stormheart and Darian
    SugerPla7z - #YYU809U
    Leader of - Loot Nation #282P8L8LP