Thread: Fresh TH10 looking for a farming clan.

Fresh Spawn

Smile Fresh TH10 looking for a farming clan.

Hey, some basic info about myself first. I'm a 21y/o male from Singapore. I work in the security industry with a 12hrs shift job. I normally log on to CoC after a tiring day(or night) of working. What I enjoy about CoC are just the social and building base aspect of it and clan games. For some reason, I also enjoy donating troops as per request from my clan mates. Generally not really a competitive player. Moving on to the stats,

Fresh TH10. Just moved up to TH10 last November. Still trying to work on my defenses
    632mGG, 636EE and 1.5mHH
    Lv.23 BK/AQ
    62 War Stars. TH10 with 62 war stars. Anyone here lower than me???
    More info: #LJ2V2POV

I'm looking for an active farming clan for me to chill when I'm done with my work. One that allows me to opt out from war and is active in donations and clan games.

Have been hoping around clans from public invites but failed to find a clan I wanted to stay in. That's why I'm here to find one that can hopefully accept my play style

Hope to hear from you soon ~
    Last edited by maxed97; 1 Week Ago at 09:47 AM.

Centennial Club
    Hi

Please check our clan #22PJ2VYVG.

We war back to back (wars are optional tho), we finished 2nd, 3rd and 1st in the previous CWL and we always max Clan Games.

Do not hesitate to ask me any question.

Have a nice day!!

HEy there! Hows it going?

Check us out -
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...+war%26quot%3B

We're a new clan and will be glad to have you as long as you're active and mix with people!

hoping to see you in game,

Cheers