Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: CWL? Migrating to a lower League for Easy win.

Forum Contender
    It isn't hard to gather a couple of TH12s and perhaps some TH11s and just hit up clans that are in crystal league, they will usually put you straight in wars and in that league just an extra 2-3 TH12/TH11s can make all the difference, do a couple of CWL's with them till they reach masters and find another crystal league clan, no need to create new clans to repeat this process.

You don't even need to intentionally tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Finally I would like to thank the lock on the toilet door. You are the reason I am here, the ying to my yang, my Clash buddy, my soul-mate. You have always been there when I needed to raid, when I needed to empty my collector and when I needed to turn down the sound and then finish with a distraction flush despite the fact that I didn't even sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Stick to regular wars or get better. Only 1 out of 6 (so far) wars did we have an advantage in th12s. We've won 5 of 6. If you are dominating the league so that you have to lose the next one to drop down, you are not fighting equals other than maybe the color of your town halls. You are deliberately playing in the kiddie pools which definitely has negative impacts on the other clans. Unfortunately, the system rewards it just as it did win trading. Hopefully, they will make adjustments to make it not do so.
    We do just fine thanks regular war spins we win 80 odd %of wars and we donít play for bragging rights like it seems you do we play for base progression so staying a tier or two down from where we are capable of reaching is more advantageous for us warring in champ 3 tier we were outmatched every single war by 5 th12 basically impossible with only a single attack per player to recover from those attacks as they three star our 5 th11 relatively easy

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver81 View Post
    We do just fine thanks regular war spins we win 80 odd %of wars and we don’t play for bragging rights like it seems you do we play for base progression so staying a tier or two down from where we are capable of reaching is more advantageous for us warring in champ 3 tier we were outmatched every single war by 5 th12 basically impossible with only a single attack per player to recover from those attacks as they three star our 5 th11 relatively easy
    We don't play for bragging rights. We play for fun. Beating overmatched clans is not fun. In our leagues, I'm typically our number 2 as a heavy 11. Maybe our 3. I rarely hit an 11, mostly 12s. We only have 3 12s. We just dominated this round while routinely being overmatched by th levels. Nice rewards. So what? Between clan games, league rewards and price cuts, progression is super easy. We will earn our rewards and our losses. We will not tank. If we take some lumps along the way, so be it.

We don't play for bragging rights. We play for fun. Beating overmatched clans is not fun. In our leagues, I'm typically our number 2 as a heavy 11. Maybe our 3. I rarely hit an 11, mostly 12s. We only have 3 12s. We just dominated this round while routinely being overmatched by th levels. Nice rewards. So what? Between clan games, league rewards and price cuts, progression is super easy. We will earn our rewards and our losses. We will not tank. If we take some lumps along the way, so be it.
    Thatís nice luckily itís a game where people can play how they like and my clan will be no where near your league so donít worry we match average 9-12 th12 rest th11 which is as close to possible as our breakdown with rewards on offer why would anyone want to win less than they do in regular wars and miss out on rewards just because you either canít organise or donít want to do another system

That’s nice luckily it’s a game where people can play how they like and my clan will be no where near your league so don’t worry we match average 9-12 th12 rest th11 which is as close to possible as our breakdown with rewards on offer why would anyone want to win less than they do in regular wars and miss out on rewards just because you either can’t organise or don’t want to do another system
    It's a game where people can play how they like within limits. You want to reap the rewards of winning a league without the down side, moving up. This negatively impacts others in the game as has been explained in mutlple posts. Admittedly, it is smart right now. However, i hope supercel makes changes, preferably to make it more rewarding to play higher, to discourage behavior that is contrary to a competetive system.

It's a game where people can play how they like within limits. You want to reap the rewards of winning a league without the down side, moving up. This negatively impacts others in the game as has been explained in mutlple posts. Admittedly, it is smart right now. However, i hope supercel makes changes, preferably to make it more rewarding to play higher, to discourage behavior that is contrary to a competetive system.
    Yes I to hope they fix the rewards so that losing 7 wars in higher leagues will award more medals than winning 7 in lower ones or even winning 3-4 wars in a higher tier awards more than 7 wins in lower ones. #dont hate the player hate the game

Yes I to hope they fix the rewards so that losing 7 wars in higher leagues will award more medals than winning 7 in lower ones or even winning 3-4 wars in a higher tier awards more than 7 wins in lower ones. #dont hate the player hate the game
    I'm hoping for the same, then we don't have to tank 2 of the 7 wars to stay in the same league
    Leaving the forums, not quitting the game.